More Lifeee

Chase......,

August and I walked around this new home he found a couple miles away from our old house. It was beautiful. It had a beautiful view of the city and wasn't exactly too far from it either. Maybe a 15 minutes drive. I was way closer to Chandra and the girls though. It was a gated community up in the hills. You couldn't get through without being on the visitors list or having an I.D..

I strutted around the house in baggy sweats, a v neck shirt and slides. My body gained a significant amount of weight from the amount of food I been eating and the growing bundle of joy inside me. August watched me look at the kitchen in amazement and the rest of the house in awe.

"Ya like it?" He bit his lip with his fine ass.

"Don't, for a second think that this is getting you off the hook at all." I chuckled.

I hated how he always tried to buy my forgiveness. It was irritating because he knew I wasn't that type of woman but he also knew we needed a new home. The things that have been going on were way too dangerous.

"Ah nigguh kno' he ain't off it. Wontcha just let meh git us situated. Shit." He hissed his teeth and walked outside.

As much as we've been disagreeing he was right. We needed to get situated right away. He didn't even want to keep the furniture that he had in the old house. But after all the terrible things that happened over there, I don't want them either.

I sighed and walked back outside toward August. He was waiting in the card looking miserable as ever. "I would ask what's your issue but honestly I don't care right now."

August gave me a stink look and I returned it back to him. Right after that great day at the doctors, this man went and cheated on me again. I didn't even know who the girl was. Or what she looked like, and I doubt she knew about me. And to be completely honest, I was so over August at this point. I wanted no parts of him. If anything I was staying with him for our unborn son.

August glared at me as he began driving and sighed. "Yo ass not still mad atcha' boi?"

He didn't understand how infuriated I really was. I haven't even been the same, I was just heartbroken. There was no point of mentioning it though. He would just do the same things over and over again. The first couple of times didn't help so this wouldn't either.

"August I don't want to talk about it." I looked out the window as he drove.

He glanced at me a couple of times. "....pay attention to the road please." I groaned.

"Baybeh...?" He sighed and attempted to hold my hand.

I snatched my hand away and snapped my neck toward him. "I told you it's Chase or Casey, that's it. I'm not your baby, your boo, your girlfriend, none of that." I spat.

As much as I loved him and as much as he made me weak when he talked I hated him with every bit of my soul also.

August pulled into a parking lot and parked the car outside of my favorite Chinese food restaurant. "Whatcha' want?" He cleared his throat.

"I don't want any food. I'm good." I lied.

"Chase yo ass ain't eat all day." He looked so worried.

"So what?" I stared straight through the windshield.

My stomach was on fire in all honesty, but I wanted nothing from him. Not even food. I watched August pull out his phone from the corner of my eye. He typed in a number and waited for the ring.