Her Perfume

Chase......,

I laid in bed with tears falling down my face. I knew August was out being unfaithful. Moments later, downstairs I heard the front door close.

I sighed and wiped my face and walked downstairs. I could smell what wasn't his cologne from far away. I sighed in extreme dissapointment.

As soon as he removed his clothes and he laid on his side of the bed, I sat up and walked out. I refuse to be disrespected in that way. I will have no man sleep in the same bed as me after sleeping with another woman.

"Baybeh were are you going?" He rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"Away from you." I mumbled and walked towards the guest room in dissapointment.

"Chase getcho ass back in bed. I'm not in da fucking mood for this shit." I stared at him silently for a few seconds and pursued my attempt to walk out of the room.

August jumped up from the bed and stood in front of the door. I sighed and tried to walk around him a few times while hiding my tears.

The hot tears poured down my face rapidly. August groaned and stared at my face annoyed. "Stop that bullshit crying man." He groaned.

"If you're gonna talk to me like that because I don't want to sleep in the same bed as you, you can go back over to her house." I replied in a soft yet confident way.

"Really Chase?"

"Your choice."

"That's why you don't want to sleep in the same bed with me? Because I was horny and I was forced to find someone else to fulfill my needs?"

I huffed and tried to walk around him again. He grabbed my arm roughly and I held my breath. "Getcha' ass in bed..." He groaned.

"Let go of me." I stood still and looked down at the ground. I was scared, nervous even. Just not feeling safe near August.

"Let go!" I yelled and dragged my arm away from him. I was slowly becoming more scared than pissed off.

He yanked me towards him and tiredly held me against his chest. He was pulling me towards the bed and I didn't want to lay with him.

When he pushed me on the bed I started to fuss. I kicked and flew my arms everywhere. I started to hit him and kick him pissed off with the fact that he cheated on me and I basically gave him my life.

"Let me gooooo!" I started hitting him aiming for his face and kicking everywhere. It seemed to be working. So I started going harder.

All i felt was a hard impact from August's fist on my face. I immediately stopped fussing and hot tears fell off of my face uncontrollably.

He promised he wasn't gonna hit me again. I sat there shocked and still hurt, emotionally and physically. I wiped my tears that happened to be mixed with blood.

When I realized that, I just went crazy. I started bawling loudly and wiping my face continuously because I didn't want to believe that he did all of this to me.

August just stood there shocked at his own actions. I jumped up from the bed where I was still laid down in front of him. Where I just received that powerful blow to my face.

I ran to the bathroom and cleaned my face and stopped my nose bleed. I breathed slowly because I was afraid of going back in the room with him.

"B-Baybeh....?" He slowly stepped into the bathroom.

I backed up to the corner and stretched my hand out as if I was blocking him. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry.... i-I'll get back in bed."

I was honestly terrified of him more than ever now. He looked at me nervously and as if he was ashamed of himself.

"Chase I'm so sorry baybeh. I didn't mean to hit you. Oh my God." August groaned to himself and I closed my eyes as the blood kept running from my nose.

He grabbed a cold towel and I flinched when he pressed it against my nose and it stopped the bleeding.

"Baybeh I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Chase. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm so sorry." He held me close while I was as stiff as a rod. I don't want to be near him at all. I didn't want to be near him in the first place.

I cried endlessly through the night, not getting one ounce of sleep. I stared blankly at the wall and laid still with his arm wrapped around my waist. His snoring taunting the peace of mind that I kept.

I don't think listening to my father was such a great choice. Neither was listening to my mother. It led to me already getting hit by this man twice and already pregnant without a ring. I shouldve never got in the car with August and let him take me home. I should've never met his family, opened my legs to him, or.....

Fall in Love.

I don't even know if I'm going to college anymore. I haven't been to church in months. My parents left me and I have no one to turn too. My life is slowly slipping through my hands and I'm watching it fall and break into itty bitty tiny pieces.

Then I think about the child I'm about to have. I can't even take care of myself, let alone a baby. What if August abuses him or her? Where would I go? I have no friends here except Chandra who is basically August's family.

I'm not sure of myself anymore. I honestly don't know about anything but what I do know is I don't want to be with August anymore if this is how life will be.

Next Chap Coming Soon.......,