Tick, Tick, Boom

"I got my draft stock back." Will told me as he plopped down in my desk chair.

"And..?" I probed as I looked up from the statistics assignment I was working on.

"I have a really good chance of going first round, and definitely second." He stated proudly.

"Will that's fucking amazing." I gushed.

"I don't know if I should do it or not." He admitted.

"Let's make a pros and cons list." I suggested.

"That's not going to help me." He laughed.

"Yes it will! Lists help everything." I told him as I ripped a piece of paper out my notebook. He conceded and we listed out all his fears about declaring for the draft and everything he was excited about.

"I'm surprised you're talking to me about this. This is definitely Morgan's territory... Are ya okay?" I asked wearily.

"Yea! I finally feel like she's my best friend again. But Morgan's biased about this. It's been our dream since we were kids. You're not so invested." He explained.

"That's where you're mistaken. I'm very invested. I want court side tickets and a hookup with a NBA player when you get drafted." We laughed.

"So what should I do?" He asked looking over his list.

"Will, I can't make this decision for you ... no one can." I grabbed his hand. "What's really going on? Because everything from logic to emotions is saying declare ... what's stopping you?" I questioned.

"Honestly Syd, despite the numbers, I don't know if I'm really ready . . . who the fuck am I to think I could compete with some of the greatest players ever?" Will confessed.

I grabbed his face in both of my hands. "You are William Isaiah Nelson, your name literally spells win. You bring your own vibe to the sport. You are the definition of a game changer. Don't ever question your greatness Will." I finished.

He took one of my hands off his face and kissed my palm. "Thank you."

I smiled and he pulled me into a kiss. I let him control the pace as his mouth moved against mine. He pulled me onto his lap in the chair. I quickly lifted my shirt over my head and tossed it to the side. He pressed his lips to mine again, biting my lip and sucking gently on my tongue. He trailed his kisses down my neck and to my breasts. I felt one arm snake around my waist while his other hand pushed my panties to the side and began to play to with me. The sensations caused by his mouth on my breast and his fingers inside me made my head fall back as I moaned.

"Damn, you're wet as fuck Syd." He said as he moved his fingers faster. The thought alone of sex with Will was enough to get me going. I honestly don't need the foreplay with him but he was the kind of partner who always made sure I came at least once, sometimes twice, before he even begun to work for his.

"Mmm, fuck Will." I groaned. I can't lie, I always feel slightly embarrassed by how fast he makes me cum. If we were more consistent he could probably beat my vibrator. I watched in awe as he licked me off his fingers. He lifted me so he could drop his shorts and slide on a condom.

I tried to shimmy out my underwear but he stopped me. "Leave them." He stated and sat us in the chair again. I attacked his neck with kisses, sucking and biting but careful not to leave a mark. He pulled my panties to the side and I moaned as he started to enter me.

Once I could feel every inch of him I started riding him slowly. He let out a small moan and captured my mouth again. I smirked into our kiss and began to ride him faster. "Fuck Syd..." He grabbed my hair pulling my head back while using his other hand to smack my ass. I suddenly lifted up and maneuvered so that my back was to him and continued to ride.

I knew it was his favorite position, he was an ass man. He gripped my waist and began to move with me. He slid one hand forward and played with my clit, sending me into overdrive. I leaned my head back kissing him, his grip on my thigh tightened and I could feel him cumming.

He turned me around so I was facing him. "Damn, Syd." He whispered and kissed me again. "One more round." He spoke against my lips. I nodded and wrapped an arm around his neck to close the distance between us.

"WOW!" A voice spoke from my doorway. Will instantly turned us so that he was blocking any view of me.

"Aint nothing I haven't seen." He stated.

"Nathan, what are you doing here?" I asked from behind Will.

"I'm leaving." He stated. I heard the door close and sighed.

"Somebody's upset with you." Will teased. I hit his chest.

"I have to go talk to him. You need to go." I rushed to the bathroom to shower, before throwing on a t-shirt and shorts. I walked to his dorm and knocked on the door. One of his roommates answered and let me in.

"Nathan..." I started as I entered his room.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned.

"We need to talk." I answered.

"Nah, we aint got shit to talk about." He said as he turned on his game console.

"Please, I know you're mad at me but..." he laughed cutting me off.

"I don't care enough to be mad." He stated. I moved in front of the tv.

"Nathan..." I stood with my arms crossed.

He sighed, "Sydney, move." I didn't budge.

"Sydney, MOVE." His voice got louder as he stood up.

"No, not until ..."

"DAMN IT SYDNEY." He threw his controller at the wall. "I just caught you fucking another guy. Maybe I don't feel like fucking talking to you right now." He exclaimed.

He had a valid point, he probably did need space. And I've never seen him angry like this. But I had already walked over here and I was ready to talk now. "You say caught like I was sneaking around." I mentioned.

"You told me twice you weren't fucking him." He pointed out.

"No,  I told you it wasn't your business. I also told you that so long as we're not in a relationship I'm free to be with other people... just like you." While the words were true, I wish I hadn't repeated them. He didn't respond.

"BUT, you shouldn't have had to see that; and that's why I came to talk to you." I explained.

He sighed and sat down and dropped his head into his hands. "Are you okay?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"Sydney, I'm not with you fucking other niggas." He declared. "Do you do it because you think I'm doing it?" He asked.

"What? First of all, I don't think, I know you're still fucking hella girls, so please don't act like I'm stupid. Second of all no, anything I do it's because I want to." I told him, annoyed by his logic.

"So then you like him and want to be with him." He concluded.

"Do you want to be with every girl you sleep with?" I asked him.

"We're not the same." He stated. The double standard was ridiculous and I refuse to put up with it.

"Nathan, if you're saying you want us to only have sex with each other, then that is definitely something we can talk about." I offered.

"Nah, that's not what I'm saying." He stated quickly. I rolled my eyes.

"How long have you been fucking him?" He questioned.

I shook my head. "Nathan, don't." I said.

"I need space. You need to leave Sydney." He stated as he tried to start his game again.

"KNOCK, KNOCK." A girl spoke from the doorway. "Oh, hey Syd." Tiffany greeted as she came into the room.

"Sydney was just leaving." Nathan told her.

"Bye Sydney." Tiffany smirked and took a seat on Nathan's bed. I wanted to say more, but I was already embarrassed enough being dismissed by another female ... a female I had stupidly believed he's stop messing with.