Soak Your Troubles Away

I had one attack while home but was able to talk myself down. I was back on campus and  studying in my room when Will busted in. "Dude, we really gotta teach you to knock." I said annoyed as I stared at his shirtless body. 

"Hey, you owe me a bathroom cleaning." He reminded me. 

"Right this second?" I questioned. 

"Yes ma'am." He nodded. I was annoyed but also grateful for the distraction. I put on my slides and followed him to his room on the top floor. His suite had to be twice the size of ours. 

"Damn, is this how they treat the star athletes?" I asked looking around. 

"Actually, yea. These were originally supposed to be RA rooms but since we get nothing for bringing in millions they gave some of us these dope suites." He explained. "Bathroom is that way on the right." He instructed. 

I rolled my eyes and headed in that direction. When I entered the bathroom I froze. There were candles lit and a bubble bath had been ran. 

"You like it?" He asked from behind me. 

"Will, what is this?" I asked confused. 

"I mean it's not a deluxe spa package, but I thought it may help you destress a little bit. I know you had a rough Thanksgiving and now you're studying hard and still practicing. You never really got a break. I don't fit in the tub so I figured someone should use it." He finished. 

"What's the catch?" I asked. 

"I can't just do something nice for you?" Will asked feigning hurt. "I'm gonna close the door now, speaker is over there, holler if you need anything." He said before closing the door. 

I hesitated for a second and then stripped and climbed into the hot water. I had a lot of questions but none that had to be answered before I got out this tub. I grabbed a remote and pressed play and music flowed through the speaker. He had also left a glass of wine on the edge for me. Honestly, I was in heaven. If this was the type of friend Will was I could see why Morgan wasn't keen on sharing. I had been soaking for about ten minutes when Will came back in with a bottle of wine. 

"Refill?" He asked. 

"Yes." I said reaching my glass out to him. He filled my cup. I drunk half of it by the time he was out the door. 

"WILL" I called out a few minutes later. 

"What we're not gonna do though is act like I'm your butler." He said as he stood in the doorway. 

"You won the game ... barely, but you won." I reminded him. He sighed, came in and sat on the edge of the tub. 

"First of all, the game was only close because I purposefully gave you false hope about winning." He stated. 

"Yea, why would you do that?" I asked. 

"Because you thought I was chump enough to be distracted by a sports bra." He shook his head. 

"I wasn't trying to distract you, I was just getting in game mode. Any distraction it caused was a perk." I told him. "I just can't believe you'd do all this with no ulterior motive." I admitted as I casually played with the bubbles. 

"I didn't do this to get in your pants." He promised me. 

"Future reference, if you are trying to get in a girl's pants this is an excellent way to go." I smiled sinking deeper into the water. 

"I mean, don't get me wrong, if the opportunity ever presented itself, I would love to get in your pants." He laughed. I raised an eyebrow at him. I reached my wet hand out and traced his six-pack. 

"Will, I'm naked, in your tub, there will never be a better opportunity." He looked at me and pushed my hand away. 

"Don't tease me Sydney. I'm trying to be a nice guy right now." He stated. I don't know if it was the wine, my sexual frustration built up from watching porn and not being able to see Nathan for weeks, or a combination of the two, but next thing I know I lifted one leg out the tub and was literally spreading my legs for Will. 

With no hesitation he reached his hand in and began to play with me. He was moving his two fingers quickly and I began to move against his fingers forcing them deeper. He smirked and I could feel him pushing another finger in. He moved his other hand around my neck and kissed me, choking me slightly as his fingers went to work, curving up to reach my g-spot. I let out moan after moan. 

He suddenly lifted me out the tub and sat me on the sink counter. He pushed my legs apart and allowed his mouth to join his fingers. His free hand reached up and massaged my breast, pulling at my nipples. I moaned uncontrollably. I could feel myself coming and he licked it all. He stood up and pulled me into a kiss allowing me to taste myself. He stepped out of his sweatpants and revealed himself. I suddenly wondered what I had gotten myself into. 

He smirked at me. "You wanna stop?" He asked. I hopped off the counter and fell into a squat in front of him. It had to be the overload of porn recently, because I was doing things I had never done before. He groaned as I moved both my hands and my mouth along him. I could feel him swelling in my mouth. 

He lifted me up, grabbed a condom out one of the drawers and slid it on. He pushed into me slowly, getting me use to him. Once I got over the initial shock of his size I held onto his neck tightly as I began to bounce. He held my thighs tight as I got into a rhythm. He then wrapped one arm around my waist and began to slam me down over and over. 

No one had been this rough with me before and it felt amazing. He slowed down and I began to bounce again as he walked us from the bathroom to his bedroom. He laid me on the bed and pushed both my legs back on either side of my head. I screamed as he entered me from this position. "Play with your clit." He instructed as he held my legs back and stroked. I did as he said and I was cumming again. 

He didn't slow down. My legs fell to around his waist and he continued to stroke leaning down to kiss me. I licked and bit at his lips. "Say my name." He whispered. I did say it, in fact I screamed it, multiple times. I pushed him off and made him laid down. I climbed on top and tried twerking on him, something I had only read about on twitter. But I could feel the effect and could see it on his face. My ass was bouncing and he loved it. 

He grabbed my hips in attempt to slow me. I moved one of his hands up to my breast and the other down to my clit. "Fuck Sydney. I'm ... I'm bout..." I kept moving until I felt him throbbing inside me. I collapsed beside him. 

After a few minutes, I felt him playing with me again. "Really? You can go again?" I asked in shock. He lifted his fingers to my mouth and watched as I licked them clean. 

"I can if you can." He smiled before rolling on top of me.