Best Friends

I woke up the next morning naked and curled up against Will, his light snores filled the air. His arm tightened around me as I stretched. I looked over him and noticed Chelsea's naked form. Flashbacks of the night before raced through my mind. I smiled to myself, quite proud of my ability to keep up with the couple throughout the night. 

I drifted back to sleep, and when I awoke again Chelsea was gone. I sat up looking around for my undergarments. "Mmm, where are you going?" Will groaned as he pulled me back down. 

"I ..." He pressed his lips to mine, cutting off my answer. His hand quickly found its way between my legs. I moaned, both from pleasure and shock at Will's stamina. I was still tired from the night before but his movements energized me. 

"Are you sore?" He asked. I shook my head and I soon found myself on top of him. I turned so that my ass was too him and took control. His muffled moans encouraged me. 

"SYDNEY!" Morgan exclaimed from the doorway. Will quickly tossed the blanket over me. 

"Are you kidding me?" Morgan shouted. 

"Morgan, get out!" Will demanded. 

"Morgan, wait!" I called as I threw on Will's shirt and chased after her. 

"Morgan, please, wait!" I begged as she reached the front door. 

"Just leave me alone." She stated and walked out. 

"Damn it!" I exclaimed. 

"Relax, she'll get over it by the end of the day. Trust me, she's probably more mad at me then you. We're not supposed to mess with each other's friends, and she had already warned me to stay away from you." Will explained. 

"Did you not see her? I don't think she's mad because you're sleeping with one of her friends Will. I think she's hurt. I think she's in love with you Will." I told him. 

"Nah ... no." Will stuttered. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my belongings, grateful that I only had to go downstairs. Morgan wasn't in the room when I arrived.

I spent the day packing what I would be taking home for the break. I would stick my head out every once in a while to see if Morgan had come back. 

"YOOO!" Will called out from the front door. 

"She isn't here." I told him as I came out my room. 

"I don't know why she's playing. I'm taking her home, so she's gonna have to talk to me eventually." He said as he took a seat on the couch. 

"Oh, uh, are you okay? We didn't get a chance to talk this morning." He asked. 

"I'm great." I said, probably a little too cheery. He laughed.

"I know you enjoyed yourself in the moment, but I just wanted to make sure you still felt good about the decision." He explained. I smiled. 

"Wow, you're actually a decent guy, huh?" I mentioned as I took a seat beside him. 

"Unfortunately; this is what happens when you grow up with sisters." He explained. 

"How many sisters do you have?" I asked. 

"Four, three are older and one is younger, the one I told you about." He said. 

"Wow, the only boy, I know you're spoiled." I noted. 

"You're absolutely right. I was a twin, but ..." He trailed off. 

"You were a twin?" I questioned. 

"Yea, my brother was stillborn though." He explained. 

"I'm a ... well, I was a twin." I stuttered. It was the first time I had even told anyone about Sicily's existence. A tear stung the back of my eyes as her memory began to consume me.