CHAPTER 25

Chapter 25

Here's another chapter for ya'll :)

Picture of Eric on the side!! ----->

Eric’s POV

I smirked as I watched Lori pick off the pickles from the sandwich she bought. I knew how much she hated them. She felt me watching her and looked up to give me an amused look. 

“Do you want my pickles?” she teased. I shook my head making a face. I hated pickles as much as she did.

“So what did you and Mr. Roy talk about?” I asked curiously. A small form of blush appeared on her face as she suddenly became very interested I her sandwich.

“Just stuff” she shrugged taking a big bite to fill her mouth.

“Like what?” I asked trying not to smile.

“Jusph lifpe and shtuff” she mumbled with her mouth full making it hard for me to understand. I couldn’t help but laugh at her. She was such a trickster. I opened my mouth to say something else to tease her when something stopped me.

“Lori,” Chris said taking a seat next to her. I gritted my teeth as I watched him put his arm around her shoulder.

“Hey Chris” she smiled. Chris looked up and had the nerve to give me a smile.

“Hey bro,” he grinned. I bit my tongue trying to hold back the words “I'm not your bro.” Instead I just gave a head nod.

“So how are things with you Stewart?” he asked her bumping her arm teasingly. The more he touched her the more my blood boiled. I knew I was being irrational but I couldn’t help the jealousy that was seeping through.

Suddenly the bell rang and my insides jumped with joy. I got up quickly happy to get Lori away from Chris. “Looks like lunch is over, come on Lor I’ll walk you to your next class,” I said grabbing her things giving Chris no time to say goodbye. I took her hand in mine and walked her out of the cafeteria.

“Whoa, where’s the fire chief,” she joked but kept up with my pace.

“Just don’t want you late for class that’s all,” I smiled at her. We arrived outside her class which was history. I turned to face her and a tint of red made its way across her cheek. Was she blushing? It’s seems she’s been blushing a lot lately. I smiled down as I mindlessly lifted my hand to gently caress her soft cheek.

“You know you’re incredibly beautiful when you blush,” I muttered loving the feel of her skin against mine. My comment made her face turn brighter and I chuckled. She gave me a smile and took a deep breath. She bit her lip nervously as she looked up at me.

“Eric, there’s something I want to tell you,” she said holding my hand against her cheek.

“Sure, what is it?” I asked coming closer. She looked up at me and I felt like I was trapped by her gaze. I didn’t know how long we stood there staring at each other. My heart yearned for her. I longed to have her, to call her mine. She finally opened her mouth to say something but someone else said something first.

“Eric,” I looked up and saw Ashley coming towards us with a huge smile on her face. I sigh dropping my hand and took a step back.

“Hey Ashley,” I greeted.

“Hey Lor,” she smiled. I looked down at Lori who was glaring daggers at her. What the hell? I thought they were ok now? Lori gritted her teeth and didn’t even look at me as she pushed her way past and entered her class room.

“What’s her problem?” Ashley asked. I sighed as I watched her go in hoping she would turn around and give me that beautiful smile of hers but she never did.