CHAPTER 5

Hey everyone... another chapter posted :)

On the side is a picture of Eric.

Read, enjoy

COMMENT AND VOTE...please

Thanks

- Mercedes

CHAPTER 5

 “Can you believe that we’ve been here for a month and a half?” Delilah asked as we packed our stuff in our suitcases. It was time to go.

“Yeah I know it felt like only a week” I agreed. I smiled at the memories. Josh and I became really good friends. Delilah and I hung out with him practically everyday. And Melissa was shocked when she saw my makeover. And it even made it more hilarious when her boyfriend dumped her because he thought she was a bitch. That made my day. Ally and Aaron are dating. They’re going to the same university. He’s really nice and Ally’s so happy. They make a cute couple.  And Julius was leaving in a couple of days too to go to Harvard.

 I sighed as I zipped up my last suitcase. I followed Delilah down the stairs.

“Well it was fun while it lasted” I sighed looking at the beautiful house that I’m going to miss.

“We’ll come back soon, I promise” Delilah said as she wrapped her arms around me. I rested my head on her shoulder and sighed.

“Looking forward to it” I told her.

“Hey and maybe Eric could come next time” she suggested. My head popped up at the thought

“That would be a great idea.” We both smiled and headed out the door. I hopped into the van and shut my eyes and pretty soon fell asleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*

“Ah home sweet home” my dad sighed. I was tired from the plane ride back and headed straight to my room to get some sleep. I decided I’ll unpack tomorrow.

                When I woke up it was 12: 40pm. I yawned and got out of bed. I took a quick shower and washed my hair. I came out of the bathroom in a towel and went to my closet to find sweats and a t-shirt. I walked over to my window and looked into Eric’s room. His bed was spread neatly meaning he hasn’t slept in it for weeks. I sighed. There was two weeks before school started. Eric won’t be back until school started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^.^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                The two weeks went by fast. School started tomorrow. I was really excited, but nervous at the same time. Delilah was coming over today to give me a manicure and pedicure. I wasn’t really interested in getting my fingernails painted, but it was better than getting fake nails.

“Hey girl, what’s up, you ready for your manicures?” she asked happily.

“I’d rather eat worms” I mumbled.  It was a good thing she didn’t hear or else she would bite my head off.

“Alright, let’s get started.”  She said happily. After she was done I was amazed at how good it looked.

“This will also help you to not bite your nails” she told me. I nodded and got up to go say good bye to my sister. She was leaving today to go to her university. I’m going to miss her like crazy. She said she’d visit on holidays and I could come up there in spring and check out her dorms. The house is going to be really quiet especially since my parents are going to be away a lot for business trips. I sighed as I walked into her room with Delilah right behind me.