CHAPTER 14

Picture of Ashley on the side ----------------------->

CHAPTER 14

If your heart wears thin I will hold you up

And I will hide you when it gets too much

I'll be right beside you

I groaned and searched under my pillow for my phone. I yawned vigorously before answering.

“Hello” I answered groggily into it. I heard a voice chuckle on the other side.

“Awww is the princess still tired” Eric teased. I gritted my teeth and sat up the sleepiness starting to fade away.

“Don’t call me that” I hissed. He chuckled some more then I heard some shuffling and then a thump on my balcony. I looked over to see Eric walking in my room with a bright smile on his face.

“Hey sleeping beauty” he smiled coming over to me. I rolled my eyes and stretched.

“What time is it anyways” I asked as I got out of bed.

“Noon” he said getting in my bed.

“Hey” I whined. He looked up at me and smiled innocently. The feeling in my stomach came back again. I subconsciously grabbed my stomach and my breath stopped. I looked away and went to get my favorite sweats and a t-shirt and went to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and got dressed. When I came back out Eric was sound asleep. I rolled my eyes before jumping on him. He grunted and his hands flew to my hips.

“You’re not as light as you used to be” he chuckled. I smacked him on the chest and glared. He just continued to laugh.

“Why did you leave early yesterday?” he asked. I bit my lip and looked everywhere but his eyes. How do I tell him it was because I was jealous? When I got home yesterday, I laid on my bed and stared at my ceiling for about an hour trying to figure out what was the matter with me. I finally figured, it was because I was attracted to the new look Eric had and his new confidence. It just made him that more attractive. I just need some more time to get use to his new look and confidence, maybe that's why my stomach flutteres every time I see him....

“I was forming a headache. I think I jumped in the pool too fast and water got up my nose” I lied.

“Why didn’t you tell me, I would have left with you” he said gently rubbing his hands up and down my thighs slowly causing another wave of desire to course through my body.

“I didn’t want to take you away you from your fun” I said trying not to clench my teeth when I remembered how Ashley had her claws all over him.

“I don’t care. I would have come anyways.” He smiled. Why is he so friggin sweet?

“What are we doing to do today?” I asked wiggling on him changing the subject. His hands tightened around me.

“Lor” a low moan came from the back of his throat. He inhaled a deep breath, his eyes were shut tight. A shiver ran down my spine the way he said my name. I was getting off but he held onto my waist tighter. He opened his eyes and stared intently into them. I stared back feeling myself being pulled in by his bright green eyes. He then sighed and gently released his hold on me.

“What are we doing to do today?” he re-asked my question. I blinked and regain focus.

“Don’t know, asked you first” I teased getting off him and ignoring my body for wanting to jump him. He chuckled and got up taking my hand in his.