Chapter 3: Restrained

@Normal POV@
You thrash against Sans' grip on you. He was going to hurt you.
"Relax Doll face. Boss wants me to make sure you don't hurt yourself. More." He grumbled. You scream and continue to thrash. He managed to tie one of your hands to the bed frame in the corner. Pushing you down onto the bed he sits on your midsection to get your other hand tied. 
"Look human. Honestly I don't get why the boss has taken such a likin' to ya." He sits on your legs and starts to restrain them too. "Normally he wouldn't just heal someone who was such a fat pain in the ass. You're different though." He finishes with your ankles and gets up before putting the blanket on you. "Be grateful that I ain't gonna try something with a pretty little thing all restrained like that. You're boss' pet though. He might get sick of ya soon!" He laughs as he disappears. 
You feel hot tears running down your face. This was embarrassing. Why was this happening to you? You hear your stomach grumble greeeeeat you were hungry. Huffing you start to think. You didn't want them to kill you. If you were gonna die it would be on your own terms. Grinning you fall asleep.
*time skip*
You hear the door bang open but you keep your eyes closed. 
"HUMAN! WAKE UP! I HAVE BROUGHT YOU FOOD SO YOU DO NOT STARVE!" You keep your eyes closed and ignore the taller skeleton. He will NOT get you to do whatever he likes. "HUMAN! GET UP!" You keep your eyes shut and he throws the plate of whatever it was he had across the shed and it shatters against the wall. You hear him growl and then feel skeletal hands grip your chin. "OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES!" You keep a straight face with your eyes closed. Your head is slapped to the side and you feel blood running down your cheek. You hear him sigh before leaving. Tears start running down your face before hearing the door open again. You weren't able to stop crying though. You feel a damn cloth wiping away the blood on your cheek. "Why wouldn't you just open your eyes?" You hear Papyrus whisper. If you open your eyes now he'd know you were awake the whole time. You feel a bandage put on your cheek and Papyrus leaves again. You make yourself fall asleep again. 
"Wake up kitten." You hear Sans say. You grumble at him but keep your eyes closed. "Sure pissed boss off. He's on his patrol now tho." You groan.
"Can you let me wipe my face?.... literally not able to open my eyes right now…." you whispered then feel your not dominant hand being released. You put it to your face and rub your eyes. All the crying made the stick together making it so you weren't able to open them.
"Why wouldn't you open your eyes when boss brought you food?" Sans said as you finally manage to open your eyes.
"Asleep…" you mutter.
"You're saying you slept through him yelling and slappin' ya." You nod. "Bullshit." You raise an eyebrow at him as he tries your hand again. "Trust me I know how hard he hits."
"None of your concern…" you mutter.
"Tell me doll face, when did you eat last?" You close your eyes again and Sans grabs your cheeks. "Listen human you are our thing so you answer us." You open an eye slightly and spit in his face. He growls and slaps you hard making you pass out.
"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT SANS?!"
"S-sorry boss but… it was askin' for it…. It was rude…."
"I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS TO SHOW IT WHO'S BOSS!"
"I have a name you know…." you groan out. "It's (Y/N)... and I'm a girl so her and she pronouns….. I'm not an 'it'...." you hadn't opened your eyes again but knew that they were looking at you.
"HUMAN!"
"Could you quiet down….. my head is killing me thanks to that small fucking asshole…." you hear Sans growl but you manage to flip him off. Papyrus chuckles. 
"You have balls human-"
"(Y/N)." You correct him. You hear him chuckle again. 
"Okay then (Y/N). You're more amusing than I first thought. Sans, untie her. I am taking her inside." Your eyes shoot open as you look at him. He's grinning down at you. You feel your feet come loose and you sit up and bring you knees to your chest. One at a time your hands come loose and you hug yourself. Papyrus scoops you up and brings you inside. Your head spins because of the fast motion. You groan and hold your head then suddenly you're wrapped in warmth and sigh happily. Papyrus puts you down on the couch then goes to the kitchen to start making food of some sort. Sans sits next to you and you push yourself into the corner and curl up scared.
"Easy kitten. I'm not gonna do nothin'." You hide your face against your knees. You were terrified to say the least. "Look, boss said I can't touch ya…" he mutters.
"SANS! ARE YOU BOTHERING HER?" Papyrus said as he stuck his head out of the kitchen. 
"N-no boss! J-just sayin' that I won't touch 'er again!" Sans replied while sweating. You watch as he glares at Sans then looks at you for a second before going back to what he was doing. 
"Odd….." you mutter in a confused manner. Why was he concerned?