chapter 12: The truth

You were hanging out with Sans at his post. Papyrus said he had to go to Hotland for something. After what happened yesterday you were feeling emotionally drained. 
"Wanna talk 'bout it?" Sans asks you.
"No. Shut the fuck up." You say without looking at him. "The trees have fucking ears you dumbass. We can talk later."
"Fair." You hear heavy footsteps in the distance and stand up.
"Get on your guard Sans. Someone's coming." He looks at you and yawns.
"I know ya got this. I'm gonna relax."
"You lazy asshole." You see Undyne walking towards you. "Oh it's this bitch." You flip your hair back and scowl.
"HUMAN!" at her yell Sans perks up.
"Why hello, Undyne. Whatever could we owe the honor of a visit from the captain of the Royal guard?" You say in an antagonizing tone. Sans looks at you terrified. 
"I'm here for your soul human. But I must say you do look very different."
"Undyne she ain't worth the effort."
"Shut up Sans!"
"Don't tell him to shut up! That's my job!" You yell at her. Your eyes start glowing with your magic and Undyne grins.
"Looks like this just got interesting." She throws a spear at you and you block it with your magic. You each take turns attacking, blocking or dodging and repeating until finally Undyne managed to knock you down. your magic lashes out and suddenly many magic multiple tailed foxes jump on her. You notice your hair had turned midnight black, your hearing and sense of smell got stronger, you got multiple tails and your power got so much better. Undyne looks at you shocked and you hear Sans inhale sharply.
"My name is (Y/N) (L/N) blood of the great tailed fox monster Inuyasha. You have some nerve attacking me. I'm neither fully human nor fully monster. I am stronger than you Undyne. Back down before I hurt you. Know who your better is." You say but your voice was full of command. You hear Papyrus running towards you and stopping once he sees what's going on. "What will it be Undyne?" 
She scoffs before turning to leave. "I won't accept you as one of us. You're still a filthy human!" She shouts as she runs off. You sigh and will yourself to go back to normal. After a moment you manage to and notice Papyrus now standing next to Sans. Both were grinning.
"Damn doll, that was awesome."
"FOR ONCE I AGREE WITH SANS."
"Why were you in hotland?"
"CHECKING MONSTER RECORDS IN THE LAB. IT TURNS OUT THAT STORY YOUR MOTHER TOLD YOU WAS TRUE. THE FOX MONSTER WAS NAMED-"
"Inuyasha." You say flatly. He frowns slightly but nods.
"Well, guess I can't call you kitten anymore. How about puppy?" Sans grins at you and you roll your eyes.
"I don't give a shit what you call me."
"LOOKS LIKE YOUR HERITAGE REALLY HAS REVEALED ITSELF."
"Looks like it. This…. it isn't good is it?" The brothers look at each other and shake their heads. "Well, at least I got what I wished for."
"What do ya mean?"
"My wish to be as strong as you guys." You grin wickedly.
"Yep. Now let's get somethin' to eat. I'm starvin'." You chuckle and start heading towards the house. This was going to be an adjustment.