chapter 19: Heats (LEMON)

(Hey guys! This chapter contains sexual content. If you don't like that feel free to skip it.)
You walk teasingly slow into the house before taking the circlet of and putting it onto one of the tables. You look at the clock. 11:50 PM. You had 10 minutes before your heat starts.
"Papyrus I need a quick shower. You can wait in my room if you want."
"Don't take too long, you smell delicious already." He purrs into your ear. You giggle and go to the bathroom. You quickly strip down and jump in the shower. You quickly wash your hair and face when you feel the first pulse of your heat go through you. Gasping you turn off the water and stumble out of the shower. You whine slightly and wrap a towel around yourself. You slump against the counter and groan. You were barely able to keep upright with all the excess magic and desire. You'd hoped to be lying next to Papyrus before this started. You push off the counter and stumble out of the bathroom, your heat pheromones seeping through the house. You go to your room and lean heavily on the doorframe. 
"P-papyrus….." you moan out his name and he turns to you. His shirt was off and he looked surprised. 
"(Y/N), you should lay down." He rushes over to you and wraps his arms around your waist. You immediately wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him desperately. He pulls away though and you whimper. "Change to your monster form." You do and he picks you up before going to the bed. "You'll hurt yourself if you force yourself."
"Papyrus….. you remember what happened earlier?"
"Of course."
"Will you help me through this heat then? Yours starts in a week. That means that there'll be a week that we'll be in heat together." You stammer out. You wanted him so much. He chuckles at how needy you were.
"What if I don't want to?" You whimper softly. He was mean!
"Then I'll order you as your princess." You say. Suddenly the towel you were in was too hot. It was too restrictive. You roll over and fling it off your body. You look over at Papyrus and his gaze is on your chest. You reach your arms around his neck again. "Papyrus, for the next two weeks I'm only yours. Do with me what you please." You see his face burst into a deep red. You pull his head between your breasts. You hear him growl and your arms are pinned to your sides.
"You really are asking for it." He says in a husky tone. You feel him straddle your hips. You whimper at the feeling of him on top or you. Yes the two of you had made out in this position before but this was serious. You arch your back with your chest going towards him.
Suddenly one of your nipples is taken into his mouth. You moan out. You've never felt anything like this before, it was thrilling. You grind your hips against his wanting the friction that comes with it. He nips at your chest more, bringing your attention back to what he's doing. He takes his time with your chest, marking it, sucking on it and licking it until your breasts were swollen from it all. He grins down at his work. He looks thoughtful for a minute before kissing you. You kiss him back and you feel him put his knees on your hands to pin them. His hands start roaming your upper body, tracing patterns on your skin as he kisses you deeply. His hands never went lower than your hips and that frustrated you. You wanted him to do so much more. You turn your head away from him.
"Princess, let me do my job."
"You're going too slow." You huff then get an idea. You smirk upset him.
"Oh no, what has gotten into you?" 
"Not you." You roll and flip him on his back. Your hands move to his pants where a red glow could be seen. Pulling them down you see his dick right in front of you. It was huge but it would feel so good. You look up at his face and see his face just as red as his magic member. You crawl up him and kiss him before lowering yourself onto him. You feel the head slip in and hold in a shout of pain. He was so big. "Princess, stop. You'll hurt yourself."
"NO!" You growl at him. "Just let me do this." You look at him with pleading eyes before pushing him into you more. Soon he's entirely in you and you're a painting mess. Your hands were clinging to his ribs and ears were lowered. Your tails whip around as you try to get used to the sensation. You feel completely full from him. The pain goes away soon and you start to move in a testing way. It feels so good. You moan loudly and cling to Papyrus.you pull yourself almost completely off his dick before roughly slamming yourself back down. You moan loudly and continue to ride him. You've never known such pleasure before and you feel a knot quickly build in your stomach you start to ride him faster and harder and soon it comes undone and you see white. As you rude out your climax you feel yourself being flipped over. Your vision clears and Papyrus is over you. You feel him thrusting into you and you moan loudly clinging to him, begging him for more. Papyrus starts to move faster and harder inside you and you feel yourself reaching your climax again. After a couple minutes you cum and so does he. He lays next to you and you cuddle into him exhausted. 
*1 week time skip*
Papyrus' heat had started early that morning. You were sure by the end of your heat cycles you were going to be pregnant. After all this was the optimal time for a female monster to get pregnant. 
You were laying on your stomach after an intense session with Papyrus but you still felt needy. Your body was starting to get a bit sore though from all the sex. Papyrus was always rough but you loved it. You yawn softly and you feel Papyrus put his hands on your waist. 
"Babe, give me some time to catch my breath." You say to him. You hear him growl softly. 
"Why." 
"Because you make me breathless. You're so good at this that I need a couple minutes." You feel him drape himself over you but doesn't push you. You turn your head and kiss him on the teeth. It quickly turns into a full blown make out session. You pull away and smile at him. "You sure do know how to treat a lady."
"Only my princess." He growls before sitting on his knees behind you. He pulls your hips up and growls. "Get ready." You nod and whimper as he thrusts into you from behind. You moan loudly and he yanks you closer to him.
"P-papyrus! M-more…. ah!" You cry out for him. With one hand he pushes your upper body to the mattress, not in a demeaning manner but to let your body rest some more. As he continues he keeps pulling you closer and thrusting harder. He knew you liked it rough and he liked being rough. You cry out for him as you cum. He pulls you so you're sitting on his lap. He was still inside you and thrusting and your back is to his chest. He carries hes head into your shoulder and bites down on you. He needed to Mark you as his or everyone would try to take you from him.
You scream out his name as he hits the spot that makes you crazy. He keeps thrusting and you cum for a second time when he's yet to cum. You pull his face up from your neck and kiss him desperately. He kisses you back and starts to thrust harder and more erratically. You both are reaching a climax and a couple moments later you both cum. Papyrus lays you both down not wanting to leave you. You yawn and cuddle closer to him.
"Have you been enjoying yourself princess?" You hum in satisfaction. 
"Yes, much better than last years. Papyrus, hold onto my hips and lay on your back." He looks at you weird but you feel him hard inside of you again. You turn to face him and he groans. "Let me do my magic babe." You grab his hands and bring them to your breasts. He roughly plays with them and you start riding him again. You were much more rough than the first time. You cling to his ribs to keep your balance. You bounce on him as he groans again. You grin and make your walls clamp down harder on his member and after a couple minutes he cums again. You pull yourself off of him.
"I love you Papyrus."
"I love you too (Y/N)" you both take a nap before continuing your activities for the rest of the week.