chapter 21: Conclusion

Five years after you'd brought Azzy and Chara back you were walking to your car from the monster embassy. You look down at your hand and see the wedding band. Its been four since the ceremony but honestly a few weeks after you'd come out of your heat cycle you'd signed the paperwork. Your phone starts to ring and you press a button on your bluetooth headset. "I'm on my way home my way home Sans." You say.
"These two are little tyrants." Your brother in law says.
"It's not my fault you let Roman and Fira do whatever they want." Fira was your oldest, she was a skeleton monster like her father but had a hybrid soul like your. Roman was a passive hybrid like you. His magic was slowly starting to show itself. 
"You know you should be home more."
"Well it isn't my fault that dad and Goat mom want me to learn how to do this shit." You sit in your car before starting it and heading towards home.
"Ya sure ya want another two like those two?"
"Well not like I can help it now, is it? You know what the mating instincts are like." You scoff at him. You were pregnant again with twins this time. "You coming with me? Papyrus has work and they wouldn't let him have the day off."
"Yeah, I'm comin with ya doll. Undyne's watchin the little demons right?"
"They are-"
"Uncle Saaaaaans! Roman keeps touching meeee!" Fiea whines.
"Put me on speaker phone." You hear a little static before Sans hums at you. "Fira, Roman. If you two don't stop giving your uncle a hard time when he's watching you I'll take away movies after supper for a month and make you go to work with daddy." They both gasp and run off.
"How the hell did ya do that?"
"I've actually done it before." 
"When?"
"A couple weeks ago. I'll be home in 10. See you then."
"See ya." The line goes dead and you put on the radio and start singing. In about ten minutes you pull into the driveway. You get out of the car and close the door as Fira runs and hugs you. 
"Mommy! You're home!" You giggle and pat her head.
"I'm home sweetie. Have you had supper yet?"
"Nooooooo. Uncle Sans was too lazy to make it." She scowls and I laugh. 
"Alright. Let's order in. Does Pizza sound good?"
"Yeah!" She runs inside and you start to follow her.
"(Y/N)!" You turn to see Azzy.
"Az, what's up?"
"Just wanted to check up on you." You walk to your adoptive brother and ruffle the fur on his head.
"I'm so glad I have you as a little brother."
"Dad is so happy that you're going to take over as the next queen."
"I know. You guys should come over tomorrow for supper, all five of you. I'll make pulled pork and we can have a family supper."
"What about Sans?" 
"He'll be here anyways. See you guys tomorrow?"
"Yeah! Later!" You go inside and you notice Sans is laying on the couch playing on your PS3. You grin and stalk to the back of your couch. You hold up your finger to your lips towards your kids. You shove the couch so the back two legs come off the floor and Sans falls to the floor. You laugh so hard at this.
"What the hell doll?!" He roars at you and you laugh harder. After about ten minutes you calm down and grin up at Sans. "Ya done?"
"Maybe." You say as you get up. Sans looks at your growing stomach and smiles slightly. "Yes, I'm bigger than with either of the others."
"You're happy doll, I can tell that. Also I wanted to tell ya somethin."
"What's up?" You sit down and pull out your phone to order pizza online.
"I wanted to thank ya." You looked at him shocked. "Ever since we first met you, you've made everythin has gotten better."
"You don't need to thank me. And before you say you do, you guys saved me. From a lot of stuff."
You two talk for awhile and Papyrus comes home. He comes over to you and sits next to you. He gently rubs your stomach lovingly.
"I ordered pizza, too tired to cook anything right now."
"THAT'S FINE." The doorbell rings and Papyrus goes to her your order. He places the two pizzas on the table and gets the kids each a piece. Sans gets you and him each a couple pieces and Papyrus gets himself some. You guys all talk before you get up and put a kid's movie on. You all sit and watch it by the time its over the kids had fallen asleep. Sans floats them to their rooms and goes home. Papyrus carries you to your shared room before setting you down on the bed.
"I could have walked."
"I KNOW."
"Why carry me then?" 
"I WANTED TO. HAVE YOU HAD A BATH YET?"
"Not yet."
"LET ME HELP YOU WITH IT THEN." You giggle and get up and grab a thin set of pajamas and walk to the bathroom. Papyrus had run a bath for me in the big clawfoot tub. You go over and hug him from behind. 
"You're the best." You say and he chuckles. 
"Anything for my queen." he says.he helps you get undressed before he kisses your stomach you get in the tub and he gets in behind you. He helps you wash your body and you chat about your days. After about an hour you two get out and get dressed into your pajamas. You two go to bed and fall asleep. 
The next day you get up and immediately put a pork roast in your slow cooker then get your kids up. "Fira, Roman! Get up, you two are visiting Undyne today." They both get up as you go and help them get dressed. "Go play nicely and I'll make breakfast." You go to make breakfast and they play with their building blocks. Suddenly Roman is flung into the kitchen and starts to cry. "Rira! Where did you learn that?"
You rush over to your son as she tears up. "U-uncle Sans t-taught me….." you hug your youngest as he cries harder.
"You do not do that to your brother. Apologize to him now. Just because Sans does stuff like that doesn't mean you should."
"I-I'm sorry R-Ro….." she says as she runs over and hugs him. They hug and you go back to the food and manage to save it. You make a plate for each of them and yourself. You all eat and you take the kids to the car. You buckle the kids into their car seats and drive to Undyne's house. You knock on her door and Alphys answers the door.
"(Y/N), ita good to see you. And the adorable kids of course." They tun inside to find Undyne. 
"Alph." She turns back to you. "Don't let Undyne teach them magic. Fira flung Ro across the kitchen with coloured magic earlier. I need to teach Sans a thing or two…." 
"Okay. I'll relay the information." You hug your friend and go back to your car before driving home. Sans was in the house when you get there.
"Oh Sans~" you coo at him and he jumps.
"(Y/N)! Don't fuckin do that!"
"I have a question for ya~" you say in the same tone and he starts to back away. "Did you teach Fira how to use coloured magic?~" he starts to sweat.
"W-well ya see sis…. s-she asked how I always float stuff to-"
"SHE FLUNG HER BROTHER ACROSS THE KITCHEN YOU IDIOT!" You roar at him before sighing. "Go home. Come back later so I don't accidentally dust you."
"But-"
"Go." You glare at him and he disappears. Sighing, you start cleaning. It takes a good chunk of time to do but you managed it. You look at the clock and see that it's time for you to go. Your appointment went fast and you found out the genders of your children. One was a skeleton monster while the other wasn't. You go and get the stuff for your gender reveal and once you get home you start putting it together. You set it up in your living room. It was a huge pinata filled with streamers and anything else cute. The others all come over. You all chat for a while and you have supper. After supper you go to the living room and everyone takes a swing and finally Papyrus manages to break it. Blue and pink fall from it. You grin at everyone.
"Yep guys, one of each gender and one of each type of monster too." Everyone cheats and congratulates you.
Another three months pass and you have your kids. It had been a long, hard delivery but Papyrus was there beside you the whole time. Your son and daughter were given to you. Your son was the little skeleton, who was the younger one, and your daughter was the fox monster. Sans and Frisk come in then.
"What did you name them," Frisk signs.
"The little girl here is Lexicon and my cute little skele son is Calibri."
"They're adorable." Sans says. Papyrus takes Calibri and you hold out Lexicon to Sans.
"Wanna hold her?"
"Of course." He takes her and you start to get sleepy. Yawning you close your eyes and fall asleep. You were happy. You'll always be happy with your family.

THE END

(Hi guys, another fun story coming to an end. I had a hard time starting this one off but I really wanted to stick to this story. I'm glad I did. My tsundere king is one of the stories I had a lot of fun doing. If you have any requests for stories feel free to contact me however you like. I hope you enjoyed the story. Love you all. 🤗🤗)