chapter 15: Ideas

You start pacing the livingroom. Sans and Papyrus were watching you anxiously. 
"This is crazy. It should work though. If it does no one has to die then! It would be amazing! Everyone could be happy then!" You think out loud to yourself. 
"Doll, what are you going on about?" 
"Sush, Sans. I'm thinking."
"(Y/N), explain." Papyrus says. 
"Can't right now. Sans, I want to talk with Alphys again tomorrow. Will you take me?"
"I mean, yeah. But why?"
"I want to ask her something." You were still pacing around. This had to work. Your soul was so strong. It was stable and honestly you wanted to do something good. You wanted to help. Your mom would want you to help them all. "I'll make you proud mom…" you muttered.
"(Y/N) you can't keep me in the dark." Papyrus said. 
"You'll stop me if I tell you. This is something I have to do."
"Doll, explain."
"I'LL EXPLAIN LATER!" You snap at him and sigh. "Just… trust me guys." You look at them with pleading eyes. Papyrus gets up and hugs you. You hug him back as he picks you up. He starts going to his room. Going in he lays down with you on the bed. He starts tracing patterns on your skin.
"Promise that you won't do something to hurt yourself. " Papyrus says. You lean in and kiss him full on the teeth. He kisses you back and nips at your bottom lip. You grin into the kiss but refuse to grant him access. He growls territorially and pulls you closer to him pinning you down and you gasp. He takes advantage and slips his tongue in your mouth. How do skeletons even have tongues? It doesn't matter though. You let him kiss you exactly how he wants before he pulls away. "Promise me, my princess."
"Now now, my king. Nothing bad will happen. I promise I won't do anything to hurt myself. Just trust me. Please."
"Okay, let's get some sleep." You cuddle closer to him.
"Yeah, let's get some rest."
The next morning you two get up early. You go get changed into a blood red tank and a pair of leather pants. You throw on a large blue scarf that matches Papyrus'. You go to the kitchen and see said skeleton making breakfast. You grin and walk up to him and hug him from behind. You feel hum jump in surprise then relax into your hug.
"I COULD HAVE BEEN USING A KNIFE."
"You weren't though. I made sure." You duck under his arm and grin up at him. "Do I pass?"
He looks you up and down before nodding. "YOU LOOK VERY NICE. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO TALK TO ALPHYS ABOUT?"
You sigh. "How strong is my soul?"
"STRONGER THAN A NORMAL HUMAN'S."
"Then trust me. I'll tell you about it after I get home. I promise." He sighs and nods. 
"WOULD YOU GO GET SANS AND THE YOUNG HUMAN?" You nod and go up stairs. Grinning you throw open the door.
"Sans, Frisk breakfast is rea-" you stop when you see what's going on. Sans has Frisk pinned underneath him and was kissing the young human. You growl and pull him off of them. "The fuck do you think you're doing you perv?!" You stand between them.
"Haven't ya heard of knockin' before?" He growls back.
"Don't test me you small asshole. You may be my friend but you're acting like a dirty old pervert!" You growl and he growls back at you. You glare at him and leave, smacking your shoulder against his. "I'll go to hotland myself. Don't be a fucking perv to the kid." You stomp down stairs and go to the kitchen. You grab a piece of toast and stuff it into your mouth taking a big bite and chewing it.
"WHAT WAS GOING ON?" You swallow your toast and scoff.
"Your brother is a pervert. I'm going to hotland myself. I don't want to be close to him right now. " you hear Sans and Frisk going down the stairs. You go over and give Papyrus a peck on the teeth before putting your heavy biker boots on and taking Papyrus' leather jacket and going out the door. 
Your treck through waterfall was enjoyable. You were able to pay better attention to your surroundings than the first time. The place was all kinds of blues and purples. Soon you make it to a bridge. On the wall behind it there was a sign with a scrolling "welcome to hot land" on it. Soon the ground changes to an orange and the air gets extremely hot.
"Yo (Y/N)!" You ignore Sans as you walk past the sentry post. And continue towards the lab in the distance. Once there you knock on the door. After a moment you're looking at Alphys.
"I thought Sans was bringing you."
"I ditched that perverted asshole."
Alphys laughs and motions you in. "What would you like to talk about?"
"I had an idea last night. How many souls does your king have?"
"Six. What are you getting at?"
"Would it be possible for me to absorb them since I'm a hybrid?" She looks at you surprised. 
"In theory yes. But he probably wouldn't let you."
"Papyrus says my soul is stronger than a normal human's. I could solve this without anymore death." You look at her seriously. "Please check to see if its possible with my soul." You let your soul out of your body and look away embarrassed.
She gasps and pokes at it. You squeak and cover your mouth as she continues. "Well you would be able to absorb them. Let's go talk to Asgore about all this. Though probably would be better in your other form." You nod and in a flash of light you're in your monster form. You follow Alphys along to the king's castle. Soon you come to the throne room. You see a large goat monster like that crazy old lady who'd tried to keep you in the ruins.
"King Asgore, this is the hybrid (Y/N). She wishes to discuss a theory with you." You bow to him and straighten up.
"Your majesty, as Alphys has said, I am (Y/N) as you can see I am a hybrid and would like to talk about a way I thought of to break the barrier."
"Continue." He says in a deep voice. 
You sigh and show your soul. "Alphys says that I would be able to absorb human souls like any other monster and with my hybrid soul that would be more than enough power to destroy the barrier."
"How can I be sure you wouldn't betray us?" He asks and you sigh.
"Because I am in love with Papyrus. I would never betray him." You look him dead in the eye as you say that and he chuckles. 
"Alright, tomorrow we will try your plan." You stare at him in disbelief before smiling. 
"Thank you for allowing me to try this." As you leave you remember what you thought when you first saw him. "Oh yes, one more thing." He looks at you curiously. "When I first fell I was in the ruins, there was another monster similar to you. She said her name was Toriel. I don't know if you do know her but she is the same type of monster you are." He looks shocked for a moment. 
"I appreciate you letting me know now leave me to ready everything." You leave and Alphys stares at you.
"What?"
"You're braver than I thought"
"Nah, I'm just a good actress. I had to be on the surface."
"Why is that?" 
"Humans are horrible. Some are good but it can be worse than down here at times." You sigh and the two of you chat.
"Sooooo." Alphys starts 
"Oh god…."
"You and Papyrus huh?" You blushed look away. Forcing yourself back to normal you scoff softly. 
"What of it?"
"I knew it yesterday after the way he was acting with you."
"Is that so?"
"Normally he'd be much…. harsher than he was." You laugh as you reach the lab. Both of you go inside.
"Honestly he's nicer than he acts." The two of you talk for a long time. She asked about the surface and you explaining as well as you could. Papyrus eventually comes and gets you before going home.