The Morning

Phil woke up in a cold sweat. He looked at the clock. Only 6:14. Phil sighed and remembered his nightmare.

He dreamt he told Dan that he has always liked him and has strong feelings for Dan. In the dream, Dan replied with a awkward expression that meant that he didn't feel the same.

Phil can't talk to Dan about his feeling. He always worried thing will change forever in a bad way. Or if Phil and Dan started dating something would happen.

Phil decided to get out of his bed and head to the kitchen. He started making pancakes so he could surprise Dan with a morning breakfast. Dan and Phil always either have a donut or a small bowl of cereal so making a 'real' breakfast would make Dan happy

Dan walked out in the living room and saw Phil's back and was surprised he was up so early. "What are you doing up?" Phil turned around and smiled at Dan. "Just making pancakes for you"

"How nice of you Phil" Dan replied with a grin. Dan sat on the couch and started looking for a good TV show to watch. Phil glanced over his shoulder to take a peek at Dan and he blushed. Dan's hair was messy and his shirt was all wrinkled. Phil always loved being able to see Dan's morning style.

Phil walked over to the couch and set down the tray which held a plate with pancakes and two glasses of orange juice. "Phil you didn't have to you know!" Phil looked at Dan. "I know but I wanted to!"

Phil and Dan ate their pancakes together and talked about what videos they are going to record today. Phil isn't going to record today so he decided to go and get Dan something.