A million butterflies with rainbow wings

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure you're not talking about Tharn? He has that aura as if he didn't care about anyone but Type."

Tum smiled.

- "I already told you he wasn't Tharn. But he was someone with a similar aura. His brother Thorn."

Alex raised an eyebrow.

- "Does Tharn know that?"

- "Oh, no ... nobody knows. I don't know, maybe Tharn  guessed something, but I never told him it was Thorn."

- "Hmmm ... sooo his name is Thorn ... do you... uh no ... are you really close to that family? "

- "Yes, Tharn saved my life. He is still the only link to my family. Because after some things, I got away from them , but now we  trying to smooth things out. I don't remember the last time I saw Thorn. I don't even have his phone number. Sometimes I look at his posts on social networks. So I saw that post came out four years ago:
~~Mr. Thorn and his fiancée ~~
and then I ... you know, these scars are the consequence. But now it no longer touches me. "

Alex knew that maybe he shouldn't continue the story but:

- "Do you still keep track of what he posting on profile? Did they get married? Is that why you decided to move on?"

- "Yes, sometimes. No, they didn't get married ..."

- "Sorry, maybe we should change the subject. Is it my turn now? Maybe I should drink that beer you offered me last time. If you still have one. My story is long and you'll probably have questions."

Alex told Tum everything. He had never felt so "naked" in front of anyone like this. He always had his mask on - Alex L, the son of a mob and a dangerous player. And now he was totally "naked" in front of Tum. It is as if someone  stripped off all his skin and now Tum can see his insides ...
Exposed, unprotected and never more vulnerable.

When Alex finally finished the story, he didn't look Tum in the eye. He was staring at the floor, as if he was scared of what he might see on Tum's face.
But as Tum didn't speak, Alex looked up. He saw Tum's face, which was sad.

- "Hey, it wasn't all that scary. So what if my parents didn't like me. It's not like they kicked me out or I was starving."

- "I know ... but ... I don't understand ... how can someone not love their child?"

- "You see that can. Unfortunately, they corrupted me, by the way. I never loved anyone either. Not myself. But something changed when I met you."

Tum pursed his lips slightly and shook his head.

- "Are you sure it happened when you met me or when you met Type? I'm not blind, I saw you looking at him."

- "Type. Hmmmm.. It has nothing to do with love Tum. I can't explain to you but ... I told you I had those nightmares, earlier those people in my nightmare didn't have faces. But now they have. Type's face. I don't  know why, I can't explain. I see that Type is a wonderful person, but as soon as I look at him a little longer, my head hurts. It's like my brain is trying to break through a barrier. And that pain becomes unbearable, I vomited last time. "

Tum moved closer and took his hand.

- "Alex, I know you certainly want to know why this  happening, but I have to warn you. Don't accidentally hurt Type. Tharn will cut you to the tiniest pieces and feed fish in the aquarium. And, neither will I ever forgive you if you hurt that boy. "