Chapter 51. My wrong choice. His unwavering friendship.

I was surprised and devastated to know that he was just  pretending because he gave me the impression that he was madly in love with me. Yes. I believed his lies. However, it was only because I was deceiving myself thinking that nothing was wrong and that  it was normal. I had doubts but I pushed them aside. I was foolish and he took advantage of that.

The moment he looked at the towel. His eyes had a hint of surprise, realization and joy. He seemed to be having the time of his life. Yet, I was feeling the opposite. I knew something dreadful was about to happen... to meThe glint in his eyes and the mischievous grin he flashed at me after I questioned him about the reason for throwing the towel made everything clear. Rather, it was very legibly written on the piece of cloth.

                                                        S H E    K N O W S.  

                                                                K N I F E

                                                          H E R   C H A I R

                                                                E N J O Y.

I was not in a state where I could run away and hide. Even if I did, there was no way I could defend myself from a man. I was never physically strong to begin with despite having this body. My only source of help was also tied to a chair. Therefore, I had to resort to something else. I had to make him change his mind fast.

"You wouldn't."That was the only thing that I could manage to say...

"Heh. Watch me." ...but it backfired. I'm doomed.

"MAKU!!!" I knew there was no use. BUT.  I just had to shout the name of the only member of the opposite gender who showed so much care for me despite having no blood relations.

SLAP!

"SHUT UP BITCH!" He slapped me so hard that I thought my teeth would come off. SLAP. "You're  going to drag Maku again?!''SLAP.  "When are you going to stop abusing him? Huh?!" SLAP.  "You good for nothing bitch!"  SLAP.  "I can finally put you in your proper place! You arrogant piece of crap!" SLAP. " You have no idea how long and how often I've been thinking about this moment!" SLAP.

I could feel more bruises forming on my face. My cheeks were now stinging so much from the force he put on each strike. Yet. He wasn't satisfied. He wanted to do more so he forcefully grabbed my hair. He was doing this while looking for the knife under my chair. 

The ache from the bruises I got earlier. The discomfort from the tightness of the ropes around my wrists. The stinging sensation I got from the blows I received from him. The pain from the pulling of my hair.