Chapter 29: Nice to see you too.

"UGH!"

"ANDY! ?!"

"He's wounded!?!"

"What the F*CK Carlo!"

"Why would you do that to your brother?!!!?!"

"Andy, are you okay?!"

"I KNOW YOU'RE STRESSED AND ALL THAT SH*T BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO-"

" DON'T DENY IT!!! " They all became quiet. Deny? What are they sayin- Stop acting dumb. Huh? You're smart. Go figure. I honestly don't get what they are-

"I saw it. We saw it. It's all his fault!" He glared at me. This is the 1st time he did this. As brothers, we do fight but he never looked at me that way before. Those eyes of his show so much emotion. So much hate. And they're directed at me. "It's just right that he start doing something about it! I know you feel the same way because you saw it too. We sh-"

"Calm down... Yes. We saw it. Right guys?" LJ started speaking. They nodded. "But Carlo, he's still your brother so-"

"I don't have a brother. I never had one." He said all these without breaking his eye contact with me. The bump on my head is aching like hell after I hit the stairs, head first. BUT. The pain I felt after Carlo said those words is incomparable. I- I don't- Just admit it. Hmm. Sigh.

"He's right. If we saw the same images, it's possible that I'm.... I- I..." They turned their attention to me. "I never wanted these things to happen but they still happened. I- I only want to know what is going on. Frankly, I don't understand how I became part of all this..so I-"

"You're still saying that? How much more thick-skinned can you get? You... It's all because of you that Maki is-"

Thud.

Wh- Huh? Freya? She put him to sleep. So, she does know a thing or two about martial arts. She just pressed something on his nape and he immediately fell to the ground. I feel sorry for Carlo but he needs to-

"ANDY. COME.BACK.HERE.NOW!"

"Ah. Yeah. I'll be right the-" What? I can't move... My back feels so...heavy.

"RUN ANDY!?!" Huh?

"Oops. No can do~! ehehehe" This voice. Don't tell me... No.. Please no..

"Say bye-bye to your friends now~! ehehehe " She held my right forearm using her sticky hands. She... My body... I- I can't move..

"He has to attend a tea party with me~! ehehehhe" Somebody..please. Help yourself!!! But I-

"Hey~!.." She looked at me. " I missed you baby boy~! ehehehhe" She...she has.. no eyes. Ugh.. What's that smell...? And her skin is...eroding... Are those..worms..?

"Annnnnnndy~! ehehehehe"

"You're mine~!ehehehhe "

I- I....

Everything went black.