Chapter 35. The Catch.

"Wow. You're suddenly sooo mature now,eh?" After I said those words, he became silent. Honestly, I didn't want to be that mean to him but I couldn't stop myself. He was acting different. He had this serious demeanor that I've never seen before. And...and.... I was afraid of it. This sudden change of heart only made my assumptions certain.

We have uncovered  something that is not to be taken lightly. So? Are you going to wait for them to return? No way! We need to- Go back to your friends without finding enough information? No. We're going to find as much clues as we can then scram.  That's more like it. 

" I know we are all speechless and freaked out.  But first, let's try and look for clues as to why our pictures are on the wall of Mrs. Vee's quarters. I will-"

"L-let's...r-run...." Oh. she has her Iphone now. I know she was suprised when she saw the pictures but why does it look like......... she's more scared  than earlier.

"We will do that once we get to fin-"

"FUCK it Patty!" Though she swore at me, I didn't see any signs of anger  in her eyes. Only frustration and pure fear.

"What?"

"L-look....wall...b-bottom..." She appeared to be struggling with her words. I guess she's just shaking so much that it prevents her from- huh? 

LOOK. WALL. BOTTOM. 

I realized what she meant and so did Maku. We looked at each other and did as she told us. We were  greeted by these dreaded words....

Y O U    W E R E     W A R N E D    still you didn't listen. 

B A D    C H I L D R E N   will be  D E A L T    W I T H    S E V E R E L Y.

Warned?

When did we... get a warni- Wait....  Don't tell me....

     DO NOT LOOK FOR ME.  DO NOT LOOK FOR ME.   

     DO NOT LOOK FOR ME.  DO NOT LOOK FOR ME.   

Does this mean tha-

"Shall we start the punishment game kids?"

"Who's ther-"

No way.

It's "her".