Chapter 5. First Impressions. Part 2.

Freya POV

"You will definitely love it there! Just imagine all the pictures you could take! It's going to be a blast!! There are lots of activities! We can do this and that and this again!! Oh ! It's just so..blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah..."

God. She's loud and noisy and annoying. Please just make it stop. My precious ears! I'd rather listen to the dead than to this broken, smashed, out of tune bit-

"We're here." Huh?Yes! Finally! Peace and quie-

" My baby's so sweet!" The man she was clinging to looked like Carlo. Guess she was the overly attached girlfriend he told me about.

"Of course." He didn't look like he minded it though. It even looked like he enjoyed it.

"Ahem!" That startled me. Now, they were all looking at us.

"That's good! Our newest member is here! Please introduce yourself." That was my cue.

"I'm Freya Mint Bell."No matter how many times I said my name, I could never get used to it. My name sounded so girly. It was giving me the creeps.

"Hi Freya!" Oh. Donna just greeted me. I should greet her bac-

"How's it goin' cheesecakes?" He didn't just say that. Cheese was my favorite food but being called that was definitely wrong in many ways.

"Cheesecakes? Why you calling her that Baby? You never call me that!" First. His girlfriend was here.

"Maki! Don't sweat it, okay? Geez." Second. He should keep in mind that being too friendly to other girls was a no-no.

"What was that?!"Because this could happen. An overly attached girlfriend was bad enough. A jealous one was worse.

"Look at those 2! They're fighting again! hahaha. I bet they won't last a week now!"

What a bunch of good friends. They would rather laugh at you when they ought to be helping you fix things instead.

"Maku! They might hear you! So zip it!" She laughed so hard. It was obvious that she was not feeling even a bit sorry for them.

"Hah! You're saying that but you're laughing! hahaha" I wasn't the only one thinking that.

"Patty! Maku! Stop it. That's not very nice." Oh. Donna seemed to be the only sensible one here.

"Save you're breathe Donna. They ain't gonna listen to you." Yet. I agree with Lj. There was no way to stop those two. I only knew them for a short while but I could tell that listening wasn't one of their talents.

"But-"

"Lj's right! She's always right so we should listen to her." Does he even realize that he was being more disgusting than cool when he does that?

"Guy's stop it!" Didi had to shout just to stop them from talking so much. Were they always this noisy? I may have made a wrong decision to-

" You're ruining her big day!" They became silent. "That's better! So Frey, introduce yourself again, please."

 "Okay. I-"

"YES! It's just so amazing that you're with us now! Like Totally cool, right?!"

" I gues-" HEY! Let me finish yo-

 "So come on! Introduce yourself!! What are you waiting for?!" This woman is unbelievable!!

 "Why don't you stop talking first, Didi? Because, I don't know. Maybe because you ain't giving her a chance to speak? Understand? Good. You can start now." Oh.