Chapter 13: THOUGHTS part 2

F**k yeah!?!

I know I shouldn't be..

but I am excited as @##$!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

If Patty hears me, she'll start nagging again. Unboubtedly.  She is such a worrywart.  I bet she's sooooo anxious. I wouldn't be surprised if she's chugging down  some chocolates right now. hahaha.

I'm not  usually mean but teasing her is just so much fun. She has these funny reactions that I can't get tired of watching. Plus, she has the foulest mouth I've ever heard. Well, second to mine of course. 

She might even post a status about it on  facebo-

Ding.

Haha. Looks like I got it right. 

Patt~chi : I love you so much  Jexter Phil Leer! I look forward to our future together~hehe ♡♡♡

.

.

Oh. She seems to be ..okay.

throb

She seems happy too.

throb

I wonder what happened to them.

throb

I guess...only he can ease her pain, as always....

throb

hmmm..

.

.

.

.
Punch

" ...hey."

Punch

"...hey!!"

Punch

"...hey! HEY! HEY!"

Punch

"Heeeeeeeyyyy!!?!?!"

Huh?

"Take it easy dude! I just bought this punching bag after you trashed  the old one last week. Sigh. I can't afford to buy another one."

"Nice to see you too Shun.And hey! I was not hitting it that hard!" Lies.

"Riiiiiigght. So, what 's this about? A girl? A boy? Or both?  Instead of hitting poor and defenseless Sandbag-kun here, I'll help you pummel them. What'd you say? Hmm?

"Hahaha. You got it all wrong dude!" You seem to enjoy lying a lot huh.

"Are you sure? Because I can really help you wi-"

"YES!! hahaha. Sorry dude! I just got carried away! MAN! I never felt this relaxed before". Liar. You know that's not true.

"Relaxed? You looked like you were killing someone!"