Chapter 2: The photography club.

"I made it!"I just finished letting all my teachers sign my clearance! Yes! Hah! In your face Leo!

"Looks like someone's happy." That voice... The lioness is here already.

" I just finished my clear-"

" Lovely. You're free now. So help us with the upcoming photo contest." This girl here is Lystine Jem Lee. Chinese. A tough Chinese girl at that. She is bossy, manly, scary and all the adjectives that a girl is not supposed to have. Don't worry she's not that bad. She's actually very dependable. That's one of her good points.

 "But I'm tired." I pouted hoping that would make her nicer towards me.

"Stop whinning. You're a grown man, right?" As expected, it didn't work on her.

"Yes. And you're a lesbo". Lame. I know. But, I needed to say something in response! My manliness is at stake here.

 "Hah! It's a compliment coming from a sissy." Yep. Dependable. Ugh.

 "You're bossy. You know that?"

" And Proud of it, too." I want to erase that smirk off her face. Sooo bad!

"What's going on here?"Oh. Here comes lover boy.

"Oh, another lazy ass arrived! Great! Let's get started! " She skipped away.Wait. Skipped? 

" In a minute honey!" He smiled so disgustingly as Lj went inside the club's storage room. Yuck. "So , what's up Andy? "

 "Stop that. You're disgusting. What do you like about her anyway?" I needed to know why people seemed to be attracted to her. He is on of her avid admirers so he has to have a reason, right?

 " Oh, it's her eyes, that twinkle when.. ah. It'so difficult to find the perfect one for-

 "Bossy is perfect for her and stop smiling. Seriously. Just stop." He laughed. I might have asked the wrong person here. "Anyway, Got any news?"

This guy here is Jackie Lei Douglas. A guy who is crazy about LJ. Obviously. He has been eyeing her for like months now. This guy is the perfect example of a sissy. Why? He's so scared of confessing that he had been hiding his feelings for a long time now. I mean. Why are you scared of a girl? Pfff. It's a girl and you're a guy so. Well. Judging Lj, he's in dip shit. Poor sissy.

" You know Didi right? " I nodded. Well, I do know her name. Does that count? "Well, she said that there's a new girl. Apparently she's a friend of Big Mama. Even Lj knows her."

 "How 'bout the others? Do they know her?You?"

" Well, Donna, Maku, Patty and her bf, Jex are friends with her.  Even your brother is acquainted with her.....Actually, I know her, too." I frowned.

 "So, I'm the clueless one here huh."