Chapter 39. I Told you so

"I-it's  Silver....

....Freya's ex."

WHAT...? When  I heard her name, I couldn't help but think that sh- NO! She's my friend. S-she wouldn't do anything like this! She's more than that... I- I believe her! Do you really? O-of course, I do! Sounds to me like you're just saying that. Stop giving me these thoughts! Now, you're blaming me? I- I would never think of her as someone w- who'd do su- My thoughts are yours, you know. J- just stop giving me  a hard time.. I already have so much on my plate. I- I don't think I could handle anymo- Okay. Enjoy your temporary peace....I- Hmmmm.... 

Though you're denying the possibility,

you do know that there is high chance that

she has something to do with this...

...because she's your friend,

...you know her well enough.

Hmm...

 "This is crazy man!  F*cking crazy!!!  When y-you left Frey, I wished that you'd die for hurting my friend...b-but I- I never... Shit!   I- I'm sorry for wishing that.. I h-hope that you could forgive me for...Arggh! This s-so...Damn it! Tell me this is...is  not F*cking real! " He continued to ramble on and on while swearing LOUDLY. 

Hmm.. Big M, I understand your feelings...because...I was the same.  When I learned about what happened to her, I wanted to pummel you until you beg for her forgiveness. You did so many shitty things to our friend that I also bore ill will  towards you. That time, I thought that you deserved to rot in h*ll and..and... I- I....b-but now... Seeing you like this, seeing how you suffered worse than a butchered pig... You were wrong. You did something ba- no.. something aweful.  but  yo- you don't deserve any of this... Heck!  You...

..didn't deserve to die in the first place.