Chapter 16. Drip drop

"Well?" I looked at LJ and I could tell that she is waiting for my answer. In fact, they all are.

"Don's right. It really is wet. " They had the same reaction as I did when I went back to check the porch. They seemed to be confused as well.

"Jackie, you mean to say..it's wet...." Confusion could be seen from his eyes. Everyone was confused but Big Mama seemed to be the one who's confused most.

"Like I said, Don's right because it's we-", He cut me off.

"I heard you the 1st time.."

"Then why are you still-" What is he really trying to say?

"Until now?" I gasped.Now that I think about it. It's strange. If the reason why the porch was wet can be explained rationally, then how about now? It's already 9 am. It should have been a little dry now.

"Normally, water evaporates after being exposed to air and heat, right?" I heard him continue.

"I knew it. I should have listened to our Science teacher mormmfff- hey! Are you trying to kill me?" Thank goodness Patty's here to  shut  him up.

"I think we should inform them about this so I'll go upstairs now guys!!!" Didi really wants to go upstairs that badly. She ran so fast.

"So, that's why?!" We heard Carlo exclaim.

"What's wrong Carlo?" All eyes were on him.

"Andy was acting a little strange last night so..."

"I guess you can ask him now... they're here." Patty notified us.

.

.

.

.

"Didi said that you discovered something. " They nodded. " What is it?" They seem to be hesitant at first. In the end, LJ decided to be the one to inform us.

"The porch is wet when we arrived earlier"

"So?"

"It's still wet now."

"Wait. It didn't rain this morning. Actually, even if it does, my porch doesn't usually get wet so how..?" I want answers but they seem to be as confused as I am.

"I really was hoping that we could solve this dilemma without resorting to this. Guess I was wrong, huh?" Don't tell me she is serious. I was thinking that she was just joking when-

---------------------------flashback--------------------------

"You have a nice place. It's so spacious....." ,looks around the place. 

"Yeah. I got this for a very cheap price too."  What am I being nervous for? I need to focus! Our goal is to find clues so I should not think of- of any distractions.

"It's for a reason...I guess.."

"What do you-"

"I'm going to call them.." She looks at me with those serious eyes of hers again. 

"That was quick. Did you find something alrea-"

"The spirits..I'm going to call them...I need to.. because.."

"HEY GUYS!!!!" Didi just walked into my room.

--------------------------end ------------------------------------