The Oath of Pain

Beginne am Anfang

Kakashi thought back to their training.
'Those who abandon their comrades are worst than scum..'

"I see you gotten stronger y/n. So this is what you have been doing since you left....hanging around konoha trash." Zabuza sneers.

"Not necessarily. More like kidnapped and bribed." Y/n mutters quietly to Zabuza.

"I see. Well sorry to do this but I have a job to do and I can't have you getting in the way. So don't take this personally." Zabuza said running at y/n with his sword in hand.

Y/n stays in her spot unmoving.
"Y/n!" Sakura yells.
In the last second y/n teleports surprising Zabuza. He then stabs his sword in the ground looking around.
What Zabuza didn't know was that y/n was crouching on the hilt of his sword.
Y/n looks toward her teammates and winks.

"Pssh Zabuza behind you." Y/n whispers from behind him. Zabuza turns around only to be punched in the face and sent flying.

"Woohoo go y/n!" Naruto yells out.

"Naruto." Sasuke calls our to him.
"Yeah." Naruto responds.
"I know this is unlike me but we have to team up to help y/n who knows how long she'll hold fighting Zabuza. She might not show it but I can tell she is getting tired. We need a plan." Sasuke said to naruto as he watches y/n fight. Sasuke and Naruto discuss a plan as y/n distracts Zabuza.

"Come on is that all you got Zabuza! My imaginary goldfish can fight better than you!" Y/n taunts this angers Zabuza as he starts aiming punches toward her.

"Missed me! Missed me! Missed me!" Y/n teases.
Y/n then starts doing a series of hand signs.
"Fire style: fire dragon jutsu!" Y/n blows out fire as it forms into a dragon heading towards Zabuza.
Zabuza quickly counters the attack.
"Water style: water dragon missle." The two jutsus quickly cancel each other out.

'Come keep it up!'

"Hey y/n you can take a break me and Sasuke got this!" Naruto yells out.

"Go for it." Y/n teleports next Tazuna startling him.

"Wait what no!? Naruto just take the bridge builder and run that's our mission! Have you forgotten that!" Kakashi yells out to them.

"Have faith in them!" Y/n yells.

"Old man..." Naruto turns to Tazuna.

".....Well I guess it is my fault for getting you guys in this mess so go. Go save your sensei." Tazuna said.

"You hear that."
"Are you ready." Naruto and Sasuke said in sync.

Y/n plops down on her butt with p/n in her lap and watches.
Zabuza chuckles slightly worn out from fighting y/n.
"Are you guys serious you still haven't learned anything have you."

(Oh in case you are wondering yes Naruto has gotten his headband back. He got it when y/n and Zabuba- I mean Zabuza we're fighting.)

"W-what do you mean!" Naruto asks.
"Still playing ninja.. when I was your age, this hand was already stained with blood!" Zabuza said shocking them.

"Z-Zabuza the demon." Kakashi mutters out.
"Oh it seems you've heard of me." The Zabuza holding kakashi hostage said.

"A long time ago in the mist village often called the town of blood mist, ninja candidates faced their biggest challenge." Kakashi said.
"So you've heard of the graduation exam." Zabuza said to him.

"The graduation exam." Naruto said. Zabuza starts chuckling. "What so funny! We had a graduation exam as well!" Naruto yelled getting irritated with Zabuza.
"Did you have to kill the other students to pass." Zabuza said shocking naruto.
"Imagine classmates who would share lunch together formed into pairs to kill each other. The fighting didn't stop until one of them was dead. Partners who used to talk about their dreams and aspirations."

"How cruel." Sakura said horrified.

"Ten years ago the hidden mist ninja program went through a drastic reform. That was because an evil demon had appeared the previous year."

"Reforms. What about the reforms. What had that demon done." Sakura asks.

"With no hesitation a young boy who didn't have the qualifications to be a ninja, annihilated over a hundred of students."

"It felt so good." Zabuza grins. (no dirty thoughts)
Zabuza glances at naruto almost in an instant he elbows sasuke into the air shocking naruto. As soon as sasuke falls onto the ground Zabuza uses his arm and slams his elbow onto his stomach. Sasuke coughs up blood.

"Sasuke!" Sakura screams out.

Zabuza then uses his foot and steps on him hard causing sasuke to cry out loud in pain.
"Die." Zabuza said coldly.

Naruto watches but decides he has had enough.
"Shadow clone jutsu!" Naruto yells. A bunch of Naruto clones surround Zabuza.

"Here we come!" They said as they all jump on Zabuza kunai in their hands. For a moment it looked like naruto had him ,but Zabuza sends them all flying.

"It's impossible! There's no way to defeat this guy!" Tazuna said losing hope.

'There is only one way to defeat this guy.' Naruto takes out a giant shuriken and tosses it to Sasuke.
'I see so that's his plan. Pretty good on your part naruto.' Sasuke thought ready to swing it.

"You guys got this!" Y/n said deciding to give them encouragement.

Pink dust their cheeks.
"Demon wind shuriken, Windmill of Shadows."
Y/n teleports to Sasuke and whispers something to him. She then does a series of handsigns and transports flames onto the shuriken.

"Just to add a little bit more punch." Y/n said patting his back teleporting back to Tazuna and Sakura.

"A shuriken won't work on me."
"Even with flames?!" Y/n yells out.

Sasuke jumps into the air and throws the shuriken at him. Zabuza looks up and realizes the shuriken isn't going after him but his real body.
He grabs the shuriken now both hands occupied. Without much of a choice he jumps up avoiding the second shuriken that was heading toward him. What he didn't know was that was naruto transformed. Naruto releases the transformation and takes out a kunai throwing it at Zabuza from behind.

"Here it comes!" The kunai comes closer and closer...
to be continued....