1 ~ introduction

Author's note:
As this was written years ago, I ask you not to look at the writing nor the mistakes in the upcoming chapters. This is one of my first works in English, so it isn't well-written at all.

-

'Oh my god!' Y/n turned her head immediately to her friend as she heard her screeching as loud as she could.

Their teacher frowned and spoke up 'What is going on?'. 'I just got the first words of my soulmate..' She said trying to get the words out of her mouth.

Which was hard since she was in a gigantic shock. Luckily the teacher didn't mind. He actually just chucked and said 'You can write back. Just please keep it down?'

'Of course! Thank you!' She answered quickly and she grabbed a pen. Y/n tried reading the words on her friend's wrist but she was sitting too far behind her.

Giving up y/n tried to pay attention again, which was hard. Everyone of her closest friends had now gotten to talk to their soulmate. Y/n is the last of the group that hasn't even gotten a silly figure let alone a word.

Many times she had wondered if she even had one. But after years went by y/n had to concince herself that one day they would have to write something down.

Even if it is a silly figure. She wouldn't mind, really. She just wanted to know if she had a soulmate, desperately.

Apparently y/n zoned out because suddenly her friend stood next to her trying to get y/n's attention. 'Earth to y/n' she smiled.

Y/n looked up and when she realized the lesson was over, she immediately went to look at her friend's wrist.

'Hi soulmate..' Y/n read aloud. y/f/n her smile grew even wider 'I finally got my first words y/n! I'm so excited!'. Y/n gave her a weak smile as a response. Of course, she was happy for her friend but now she was the only one left.

The only one from their friendgroup without one and y/n couldn't stop wondering who it could be.

☞︎☜︎

I hope you all liked the first chapter ! The next ones will be longer ! :)