69. Zustin - Zayn is A Poster Boy for Trust Issues.

Zayn felt at ease once everyone was out of the house, almost everyone, leaving behind only David to negotiate with him

Zayn felt at ease once everyone was out of the house, almost everyone, leaving behind only David to negotiate with him. Zayn had exclusively demanded everyone get the hell out of his house, that he will only give David the pen drive back when no one was there breathing down his neck. 

It was a miracle and surprising for Zayn that the mafia gang actually listened to him. Zayn had even thought about many more sentences to pursue them to fuck off, but nothing was needed, their boss had accepted without any hesitation.

Endellion thought it was classic suicidal behavior for Zayn to think of plan like that, but then she thought it was Zayn- it was probably normal for him to act so verbally hostile yet rude and unconcerned; no one would ever plausibly find out how that odd mind of his works. 

David had refused the moment Zayn had uttered those words, but his boss had agreed instantly getting up from his chair. With all of them, they were not getting anywhere, plus Zayn looked determined enough to rival David's insanity to actually stood up to his psychotic behavior. The boss had given David a long meaningful stare to get his act together, and don't fuck up this situation any more than it needed to be. 

Their men had gotten out uneasily, they had guns but everyone was feeling little prickly after knowing Zayn for an hour. It seemed like they trusted him even less than they would to another gang terrorizing their territory. 

Zayn was becoming an infamously hated person every second that passed. Endellion thought it was the talent only Zayn possessed. 

"Bark," David said seating himself in the chair previously his boss had occupied. This was ridiculous, David really believed all they had to do was set the house on fire. Justin and Endellion were famous, but the public thought they were in Canada, they will never trace back to Zayn's burnt house with three bodies. David can see stealing the burnt bodies of Justin Bieber and Endellion before police could identify them; it's not like he had never done that before, it would be a piece of cake. 

"We don't want any business with you after I give back the pen drive." Zayn ignored the dog jab and continued. "Don't try anything and just get lost." He narrowed his eyes threateningly, Zayn didn't want to take any more chances of David showing up randomly even after giving him back his possession. Because that would be just more time-wasting, David and his men not having anything better to do with their lives and playing with Zayn's. Zayn would be dumb if he ever let anyone walk all over him. "I mean it."