18. Zustin - Hmm... So that happened.

"This is cheating. You lied to me." Zayn pointed an accusing finger at Justin.

"No it's not." The boy in return huffed childishly.

"You said we will be going to a literature seminar." Zayn glared. He had suspected Justin when the boy suggested that- because if he knew him after spending this few months with the boy- Justin would want to spend time with him not let him wander his eyes anywhere else if it's not on him.

"I had my fingers crossed." Justin said showing his crossed fingers smiling with a cheeky grin on his face.

"I don't want to go in there."

"You say it like I am taking you hostage. It's just my house. I want to spend alone time with you." Justin said. He than pursed his lips in a this line. "At yours it feels like those two are always spying on you. Such creepos." He recalled the encounter from this morning with the two hot spices that are not so subtly interested in Zayn.

"Says the boy who creeped me at one o'clock in the dark street." Zayn snorted clearly amused.

"I don't count. I am Justin fucking Bieber." The popstar said.

"The answer is still a no..."

"Please." Justin pouted before Zayn could deny any further. "Want to spend the last day with you. You don't know it but I miss you all the time. I just want to kidnap you and take you on the tour with me."

"That's not comforting. I will walk out at this rate." Zayn said with a poker face.

"You will kick my ass if I did remotely anything near to that." Justin laughed. He extended his hand tucking some of Zayn's raven hair behind his ear.

"At least I will be in peace after today."

"Hey why not we just push me off the cliff. Huh?" Justin huffed at Zayn's cold words.

"Don't be so dramatic." Zayn watched as Justin turned in his seat towards him now fully facing him. He didn't make a move just set there facing the front.

"Can I use I am going to be away for months say something nice to me card?" Justin said taking Zayn's hands in his. Finally Zayn had to turn his upper body towards the boy who was tugging at his hands. 

"No. But you could stop grabbing me like this." Zayn gestured at their hands.

"Oh my god. You make me sound like I am some bloody prevent." Justin snorted but kept playing with Zayn's long silk fingers.

"You look like one." Zayn shrugged.

"I can be your perv." Justin winked kissing the back of Zayn's hands.

"Uhh... just... let's get inside already." Zayn flushed red taking back his hands. Justin was getting hold of this, yeah it was difficult but to convince Zayn but he was getting there.

"Whatever you say babe." Zayn shot him death glares. "Zayn." Justin was quick to correct himself.

Zayn turned away when Justin started to dial someone on his phone. He had changed in his regular black jeans and t-shirt and made Justin change into his own suit from last night  too, even if the stubborn boy didn't wanted to. They left with two pair of eyes following their every move from the neighbor's house. Zayn had rolled his eyes when Justin had put his arms around his shoulder possessively.

"Rick just fucking do it." Justin had called his bodyguard who wasn't really cooperating at all.

"No way JB. Are you out of your mind?" Rick asked actually concerned.