35. Zustin- The Sexual Tension.

"Shit!" Justin fake moaned, massaging his elbow sullenly. He was too happy to feel pain since Zayn was going to think about them properly. It was fucking with his mind in the wrong way though since he had already thought too much about their future the second those merely 'yes' words left Zayn's pretty mouth. It was no good in stopping him now from always seeking Zayn.

"Don't act." Zayn turned away on the opposite side, laid without any concern for the singer as the later one made whining sounds. It was annoying if not bearable.

"I am hurt here," Justin called out looking up at Zayn's stripped bruised back, with another wave of lust passing his thoughts. It was difficult to track his mind on anything else when knowing that Zayn was naked few feet away if not for the blanket loosely thrown on his legs and the ass on display with Justin's finger marks clearly on show. Not tempting at all. "I don't think I can get up on my own. C'mon help me." His words collided with dead ears as Zayn signed and closed his eyes without showing any concern.

Zayn who was prone on sprawling all over the place when sleeping, laid very cautiously as Justin might have been gone tad kinky and rough with kissing him. His chest was marked with open mouth kisses and hickeys going from his neck down to stopping just above his v line and hips. His nipples were sore from getting abused by Justin's mouth and plenty of times with teeth. It felt too good to stop Justin from doing nothing to him or with him, after he thought, about to give a chance to them.

He had overwhelmed Justin to the point where he thought Justin might just forget about there deal and they have to go to another round of wild sex. Zayn's back was another story- not only there were inhuman hickeys but Justin's unstoppable rough hands had roamed all over his behind and they were particularly subtle to show him how hard he was fighting his lust and desire- hence very violent marks were scratched by Justin's fingernails digging a little harder, almost ripping Zayn's skin in the process. All in all, Zayn didn't complain about any of them or gave an aggressive argument, because it had been damn long weeks and he might have just enjoyed after sex makeout session giddily than he wanted to admit.