4. Zustin - I doubt my Chances with him.

"Zayn." Justin stood up, surprised to see the boy.

"I am hear to deliver this. It was request to give it to you personally." Zayn extended the pizza box with a stick note on the top, ignoring both party's shocked expression.

Justin chewed his bottom lip violently not liking the way Zayn's eyes were dead and wasn't giving him any side glances. He knew to not take the boy's action on his ego because he barely knew anything about the mysterious hot stuff in-front of him. It was miracle that they even ran into each other. 

"Thank you." She eyed the box of the pizza not sure of the unexpected delivery. Still she took the box from him and went to near by desk. She read the note and smiled fighting the rush of blood on her cheeks in-front of her long time client. "Justin. Dear, do you mind if I make a call quickly?"

"Sure take your time." Justin motioned her out knowing it was her soon to be husband. He didn't wanted to hear the sexual things that those two might possibly exchange. Her face screamed honeymoon phase for crying out loud.

"Wait..." Zayn called after her but was too late as she already had exited. Someone was rather excited for quickie when they are going to get married in few weeks.

"Hey." Justin walked towards Zayn stopping in -front of the boy who was ready to dash out after the woman. Zayn nodded his head not really caring about greetings. He was comfortable and rude like that. He took out the device where he needed Kathrine's sign so he can very well be excused.

"What is it?" Justin asked looking down at the phone gripped firmly in Zayn's long fingers.

"I need Miss Kathrine's sign on this." 

"Pizza parlors do that?"

"The pizza was personalized by the customer. It was a personal request, I need to enter it in the system."

"May I ask..."

"It was a heart shape." Zayn cut off Justin already knowing the question. 

They were silent after that. Justin wanted to talk about possibly everything to him and Zayn was anxious that he would be doing better thing than waiting for some lady for a stupid sign. This things happened quite often with him, he never stopped telling people off for wasting his time. It was his talent to get by with minimum effort and fast pace. 

"You never called." Justin crossed his arms and took the lead of the conversation seeing that Zayn was most definitely won't do it. 

"What do you mean?" Zayn looked puzzled staring at Justin.

"I gave you my number. Don't tell me you don't remember me." He was baffled as Zayn didn't spoke, conclusion that he indeed don't remember Justin. He was sure to leave an impression by being creepy even if all he wanted to be that handsome guy who won't stop checking out the waiter. But apparently we all can't have everything we dearly want. 

"I ordered Spaghetti..." Justin waited for Zayn to say or nod but he didn't so he continued. "...than I asked you so you suggested Apple pie!"

"Dozens of people orders that." Zayn shrugged looking around not interested in the conversation.

"Okay fair enough." Justin said calmly. He wanted to yell at Zayn but he wasn't that short of person. "I was the only one wearing sunglasses."

"It doesn't ring a bell."