37. Zustin - Justin The Curious Cat.

👇

Please read the Author's note at the end. I NEED YOUR HELP WITH SOMETHING.

👆

37

37. Zustin - Justin The Curious Cat.

_________________

"I feel hungry." Endellion marveled out loud, patting her tummy to emphasize as they shuffled inside the house. 

Endellion stomach actually growled making his best friend roll his eyes at the typicality that was Endellion and Zayn looked at her back in the dark like she actually was a real insane human being out in the world, just to say that out loud after eating half of the menu and trying to also steal from his pasta plate. Zayn had half a mind to stab her wandering hands with the fork. But then Justin had taken away his cutlery when Zayn warned to do just that and Endellion had smiled sheepishly going back to just taking the food from Justin's and leaving Zayn alone.

It was hard for Zayn in the restaurant because Justin and Endellion were the loudest making every person in the room turn around towards them with their ridiculous laughter jingling and very bad jokes. Zayn had hoped the staff would come and tell the two to tone it down but no one came, even gave a fucking complimentary dish. Justin and Endellion were like little children on sugar rush which made it difficult for Zayn to not ignore them. They were too addictive to not just listen to them babble on and on about every stupid things they possibly came across. It was tiring but still, he saw it as progress where he didn't want to at least strangle them both if not stab with little forks.

"You eat enough for a decade End," Justin said locking the door behind them and punching the passcode in the machine. He flickered the lights on by the door, lightening up the hallway and the living room. Endellion had already walked in as she knew the house from always spending more of her free time in Justin's house rather than in her own apartment building.

Justin was about to do the same and probably jump on the nearest soft surface from all the exhaustion his body was feeling. He hadn't taken the vacation seriously for himself as he devoted most of his time after Zayn and his mother than little after Paula, all he did was run around a place to place to get everything sorted out. He saw Zayn removing his sneakers and putting them neatly in the corner. Justin waited until Zayn was satisfied that his worn out footwear won't get crushed if someone decided to open the door fully inside and destroy it, his one and the only pair might just say goodbye to the world if that happened.