17. Zustin - Where He's Too Cold.

"Jesus. What happened to your face?" Zayn asked looking at Justin's left cheek where four red fingerprints were highlighting the young boy's face.

"I.... nothing." Justin said lowering his gaze.

"It looks like someone slapped you." Zayn stood next to the stool where Justin was sitting with a bowl of milk and crispy cereal. He tried his best to ignore Justin's sexy bed hair which were apparently sticking out in every direction making the boy look much younger than he already was.

"You slapped me this morning." Justin whispered not wanting Zayn to hear his words. He ignored any eye contacts and kept playing with the cereal in the bowl.

"Impossible!" Zayn's eyes grew wider at that statement.

"I...you..." Justin started to talk with his hands flaying around. Nervous habit of his. "...me..we were..." He only managed to babble.

"Yeah... let's not talk in your language." Zayn took both Justin's hands in his when they nearly knocked him on the face.

"I wanted to wake you up with a kiss you know." Justin concentrated on Zayn's hands on top of his- on the counter. The small gesture calming him down. "And I..." He grew little red and decided to hide some details. "I kissed your cheek nibbling it a bit. That's when you slapped me." He was sitting still, not wanting Zayn to take his hands of off him by any movement.

"What." Zayn chuckled. "That's hilarious." He leaned down to take a good look at the young boy's cheek.

"It's not funny though." Justin smiled a little with Zayn's presence so near him. "Good morning." He said crashing his fingerprint-ed cheek on Zayn's lips when the college boy banded to take a good look of Justin's face.

Zayn stopped laughing immediately. He stayed still. He starred at Justin's flesh wide eyes, feeling the soft skin underneath his lips. He moved away after three or maximum five seconds.

"Uhm..." Zayn coughed awkwardly a bit red face. "I am...gonna..yeah breakfast." He turned away from the smirking boy. Justin never let go of any chance to make the older boy flushed.

"You know I almost thought I would wake up in your arms."

"Hmmm..." Zayn hummed.

"But you had other plans." Justin pouted remembering this morning's events.

When Justin woke up he was tucked under a blanket securely. Zayn was sleeping on that material and another blanket draped over them. Making it difficult for Justin to have his wicked ways he planned. He had settled for a good morning kiss but it went south.

Zayn was making them breakfast and Justin obviously was checking out his ass. Justin had to settle for something because he can't just have enough of Zayn. And now he was going away for months. No Zayn for months. He was afraid that Zayn might just forget about him. It was possibility when it came to Zayn.

Someone rang the doorbell making Justin jump out of his fantasy. He glanced at Zayn who was engrossed with doing magical things with his long fingers. Justin groaned but stood up.

When Justin opened the door he was met with a girl and boy bickering on the porch.

"He's fucking mine." The girl hissed at the boy standing beside her. She was beautiful- long curly blonde hair with some blue strides. Her long tanned legs, belly button piercing and the start of a castle tattoo on her cleverage were showing off in her black tight shorts and a cream color crop top. It did good to her blue eyes. All in all she was gorgeous and hot.