63. Zustin - Zayn Opens Up! Just A Little.

Here is a long chapter in addition to not publishing for months. 

Won't take your time, so enjoy.

63. Zustin - Zayn Opens Up! Just A Little.

Zayn gazed blankly ahead at the far wall of his room. He gritted his teeth, his hands tighten in a fist. He wanted to do something like- like really terribly desperately, wanted to get rid of the- the body attached to his. This was not fair, he didn't get attached let alone reasonable enough of others that he didn't want to disturb them in their slumber.

Zayn signed and looked down at Justin's face practically buried in his stomach. Zayn had woke up early in the morning, he couldn't tell what time it was, though it was early with still darken sky outside and birds chippering. He had wanted to read, there were exams looming over him as soon as the holidays ended. And as he was about to start, well open the book after getting out of Justin's firm hold on him, as soon as he set ack relaxing his body on the wall behind, he was again manhandled to become a pillow sack.

"Fuck off, will you?" Zayn said to the sleeping man-child. He was irritated but not quite frustrated that he would push Justin away.

The thought had crossed his mind, to just give a little push and get out of the needy claws, but then he had remembered all these days he had lived, Justin had lived, it was both chaotic, terrifying, adventures and dramatic on so many levels that he didn't have the heart to do anything to disturb him.

Justin had come out to his family, Zayn had got threatened with a gun hanging on his head- those were pretty much basic bitch days.

"What are you doing?" Justin's voice startled Zayn making him drop the book to the side and clutch his chest.

"Creep." Zayn swatted Justin's bareback. The small touch jolted him straight to his spine, Justin was warm under Zayn's cold figures and Zayn didn't want to take back his hand, he was also afraid to the consequences if he let his hand wander on Justin so openly. They were really away from each other for a long time if he was starting to feel sexually frustrated.

"Come down and lie down with me." Justin absently tugged at Zayn's clothes, nuzzling his nose on the deep of the sexy hip with his hand on Zayn's knee. "My body aches. Uhh..."

Zayn made a face. "How would I being in your arms will help? That's so absurd." I missed being with you, he didn't want to even say those words, they were too close to something they had between them and felt like giving voice to the longing he was feeling without Justin's constant presence in his life.

It was possible he would be giving Justin free pass to blurt out all the crappy romantic things he thought on a regular basis to just say it on his face without using the filter. Zayn was not ready for it, Zayn was not ready for a relationship that Justin was sure they would establish. Zayn was okay knowing of himself that he was not a boyfriend material that this was just going to last few more months than he would be back to his college life and Justin would go back to whatever fuck he did when he was not annoying him.