79. Zustin - England Calls.

Justin made a face when he saw his own face staring back at him on the news channel. He didn't know there was someone following him for the past week when he and Zayn went out for breakfast and occasional lunches. The outing was better than Justin burning the whole kitchen down while trying to make anything remotely edible. Zayn had high standards and Justin presented with low expected values.

They had explored many restaurants and a few food trucks. Some of the photographs were clearly taken in a hurry like someone had just seen him and wiped out their phone and he was already walking away.

The last pictures were of yesterday where Justin was giving Zayn the scrunchie which he was wearing on his wrist for safekeeping. They looked, so Justin let it go by. But the news was so fucking bullshit.

They were calling Zayn a fucking girl, again, this time with no-leg to speak of.

"They are calling you their favorite, wait for it..." Endellion smiled her shit-eating grin, eyes glued to her phone as she read from a blog, specifically a gossip blog; which had all the insider information one needed to know about celebrities. Endellion looked up and laughed at his face. "You and Zayn are everyone's favorite 'Winter Couple'." She burst out laughing at his constipated look. "Oh god, your face."

Endellion grinned showing him the screen.

There, in big bold letters that were the ban of Justin's existence. 'Our Beloved Winter Couple strolling the street for some me time.' With flying hearts and kissy emojis.

"Oh god, listen here." Endellion had taken back her phone and Justin had changed the channel to some music tv. Endellion read, "'Justin Bieber with his girlfriend was standing in the queue of 'Mailo's BreakfastBar' food truck. When some fans had spotted him from across the streets in his shorts and t-shirt glory during this weather. Our popstar was too occupied reading the menus while his fans were stuck in traffic light on the other side while screaming for him. And then, oh god, his mysterious girlfriend with gorgeous black raven hair had looked up at the commotion and nudged Justin Bieber in the direction. So sweet of her. The fans had gotten wild when Justin Bieber's gaze landed on them.' Did you seriously got ambushed?" She strolled down, there were pictures too- where Zayn had pocked Justin on his flank, averting his attention from the menu to downwards at him. In one photo Justin had leaned down so Zayn could whisper in his ear. Then Justin had looked directly at the photographer.

"They didn't ambush. Schoolgirls got excited and all." Justin muttered. Zayn had actually wanted to eat in the park nearby but then he had seen how the flashes from across the street were multiplying by seconds. Zayn had let Justin take him back to his car, wheeling him hurriedly before it got out of hand. Justin had come back taken their order to take-out and even took pictures with some people so they wouldn't follow him. Zayn had rolled his eyes when they were followed all the way back home.