6. Zustin - Finally that looser got the number.

"Justin this is insane." Rick stopped the singer from running out and trying to make him see the momentous of the situation. "I can't let you go alone like that, anyone can recognize you."

"I agree, it's too dangerous." Steve aka the other bodyguard nodded staring outside of the suv. He always hanged on Rick's every word, Justin called him Rick's personal bith.

"Okay dad..." Justin looked at Rick and than to the driver. "...and dad, I will be fine. Just one hour." He checked his watch, Zayn could be out any minute. And Justin wanted anything but to make the boy wait; no doubt he would just walk away not even waiting for Justin for full five seconds. Justin wasn't taking that kind of chance. 

"Take one of us with you than." Rick said.

"NO." Justin yelled, mortified. Zayn is in the process of talking to him. He can't imagine what would he do in the presence of another person. Most probably ignore the shit out of Justin. 

"Whom is he meeting up with again?" Steve asked and looked at Rick from the window he was staring outside.

"I don't know." Rick replied turning towards Justin. He didn't wanted to lie to his bodyguards so he simply didn't told them anything, just that he was meeting someone and nothing else.

"I am not telling you guys." He knew they will just pressure him more if he slipped up Zayn's name.

"Justin..." Rick narrowed his eyes getting impatient that the young boy was refusing about every single thing that came out of their mouth.

"Shit, uhh.. it's already 1." Justin fumbled with his black snapback and black aviator sunglasses. Like he seriously was going to be recognized by some crazy nerd.

"Be back at 2:15." Rick shouted reminding him of his own scheduled that he clearly was taking for granted. 

Justin jumped out running towards the main gate of Loyola Marymount University. The campus was beautiful with tall stone walls surrounding it but he didn't had time for the side seeing when he saw Zayn hurriedly making his way towards him. 

Justin smiled at the site in front of him. The boy looked breathe-taking.

Zayn was in his all too famous jet black full sleeve t-shirt paring with black fit, skinny jeans and completing the look with black sneakers. There was nothing new or showed that he even tried to be presentable for meeting Justin. He looked plain old him.  

Justin on other hand was fascinated by Zayn. He would have wore dorm smelly old clothes and Justin would welcome him with open arms. Perks of being in Justin Bieber's mind. 

"I can't do this right now." Zayn panted coming at halt in-front of Justin. He didn't realized he was even running.

That sentence took him off-guard "What? Why?" Justin gasped.

Zayn took in a long needed breath, steadying his uneven inhale exhale. "Look my laptop broke down and I didn't got an important e-mail about submitting a project summery in today's class." Zayn said running his hand in his already messy hair. It was a true nightmare for him.

"Oh..." That's all he could say nodding his head. "At least you came out to tell me."

"I am already late." He looked at his watch huffing like he couldn't believe this was happening to him. Zayn was never late for college work. He would complete it before the deadline but this, this was just not him. It was all his laptop's fault. He doubt that good for nothing shit was even from this century.