11. The Beginning of Chaos Part : 1

In the previous chapter :

So children as you all know the activity of the camp begins tomorrow.
We will have a series of competitions in school for next three days.
No classes till the next week.

And important reminder. P. E. uniform to be worn.

And about the next THREE days of activity.

PACK UP YOUR BAGS CHILDREN!
WE ARE GOING TO THE JUNGLE!

-Your Headmistress.

A smirk formed on my face.

This is getting interesting.

Bring it on!

******************

JULIA'S POV :

"Oh My God Sis!! It's so cool" said Luke for the thousandth time.

"I know." I replied for the thousandth time.

"CHILDREN COME!! FOOD IS READY!!" yelled mom from the kitchen.

Finally!

"Coming!!" I replied.

"So.. Julia, I heard that your activities for the camp are starting from tomorrow." said Mom.

Before I could reply, my lovely younger brother interrupted.

"YES MOM!! YOU ARE RIGHT! IT STARTS TOMORROW AND YOU KNOW WHAT! FOR THREE DAYS THEY WILL HAVE COMPETITIONS IN SCHOOL AND THEN THEY WILL GO TO THE JUNGLE!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!!"

Wow! My brother is way more excited than me. So... my suspicion was right. He definitely is an animal. I mean people get happy when they hear that they are going back home or hear about their home after years.

"Oh my God Luke. You are more excited than Julia." said Mom smiling.

"I know right Mom! Sis is such a bore." said Luke whining.

"Mom, Isn't it obvious? Luke is an animal after all."

"Haha. Very funny. By the way does that makes you an animal too?" asked luke with a triumph grin. Not so easily lil brother.

"How many times do I have to tell you. You are adopted and Mr. Animal, you wouldn't say that 'I am a bore' if you were at my place..." I said.

"Why sweetie? If you are going to the jungle, you will probably have a survival training, right?"

"Exactly! You just stated the problem. Mom if you don't already know Alex is in my team... so most probably... we will run out of food. " I said grinning in order to lighten up the atmosphere.

Making Luke and Mom laugh. "OMG! Sweetie I thought it was something serious! "

"Mom! It is serious." I said trying to hold my laughter. But I failed miserably. Our Dinner was filled with laughter and happy-family vibes.

***********

ALEX'S POV :

I woke up sweating. Yup I had a nightmare. I dreamt that Julia and Maria stole all my Doritos from my hiding place and suddenly all the shops were closed and we were in a lockdown.

I quickly rushed towards my 'food treasury' in order to ensure that all of them were safe and healthy. Yup healthy. Air tight.

I hugged one of my Doritos. "I am glad you are alright!"