4.Are we in kindergarden?!

JULIA'S POV :

Today is the day.

Today is the day.

The chief thought in my mind right now.

Yup, you guessed today's the first when all the three schools will be under one roof.

I waved bye to everyone.

Took my car keys and headed off to school.

If you are wondering, I forgot to do something major.

I didn't.

Maria promised me to pickup Alex today as a token of keeping my mouth shut.

(you know why)

I reached the school gate and saw many strangers again.

Though, this Time I saw some of my school mates.

Something flooded inside my chest.

Relief.

So, basically I am not a social person but staying with almost everyone of our highschool for minimum two years. I am comfortable around them.

Suddenly, someone grabbed my bag from behind.

I turned around and saw Maria.

"Phew, Girl don't scare me like that " I breathed.

"Geez, sorry woman"said Maria.

"Were are the others? " I asked.

"Well Renee probably inside and for Alex he said that he will come a little later as he has to finish his precious breakfast peacefully."

We went inside and saw Renee.

"Hey ren! " we greeted.

"Yo" said Renee.

Suddenly we saw Alex coming in our direction.

Renee and I smirked at each other.

"Hey girls" he greeted with a wide smile.

"Sorry but my mom told me not to talk to strangers." replied Renee and i at the exact same moment.

Alex mouth dropped open.

"Oh Man, I was then 3 years old dammit."

"Alex I still remember well." said Renee.

"Remember what? " asked Aaron who was heading towards us.

"Oh nothing much. Just we were discussing the first time 'My mom told me not to talk to strangers.' incident first took place. " replied Maria.

"Oh continue. I really wanna know why, "

With that Maria began "One day Renee, Jules and I were strolling in the park hand in hand. When we saw a boy who also seemed to be of our age. The Boy was staring at the candy which was then enjoyed by the floor. It seemed that he was about to cry. Then Jules offered him her candy. He happily took it and went back home. N-Ne-Next d-d-day"

Maria couldn't hold it any longer so she burst out laughing.

"Let me continue from there. Next day we saw Alex in the school and greeted him. Then he looked at us sadly and said 'Sorry my mom told me not to talk to strangers.' And we being good people nodded and went into our class room. Then during lunch we noticed our new teacher talking to Alex probably asking why is he sitting all alone And h-he told him t-that 'My mom told me not to talk to strangers'" explained Renee.