1. Just WOW

JULIA'S POV :

School Uniform. Check!

My brown hair in a neat ponytail. Check!

School Bag. Check!

Car's keys. Check!

Why do I feel like I am missing something major?

"JULIA! BREAKFAST IS READY!" mom called out.

'Ahaha! Breakfast! I knew something was missing!' I thought as I went downstairs.

"Good Morning Mom!" I greeted.

"Good Morning sweetie! Are you excited?" asked mom expectedly.

"If you mean excited by the fact, that I am going to wake up my stupid best friend, then no." I replied blankly.

"Have a good day sweetie, it's your first day as highschool seniors." said Mom.

"Oh wait, really?! It's today?" I said jokingly.

She shook her head and said, "Now.. Now... Go! Else you will be late." I love my mom!

I said pretended to be hurt. " Okay..." I looked over to my watch. "There still an hour for school to start..but still I have to wake up my lovely best friend!"

"Bye sweetie!" said Mom giggling.

I went to my car and started my short journey to Alex's house.

Today is the first day of our highschool as seniors. Finally, I can meet my friends Maria, Renee and Alex. We have been best friends since we were three. So yeah, our connection is strong.

I reached Alex's house and rang the bell. The door opened.

"Good Morning, Mrs.Spencer," I greeted.

"Good Morning, Julia," she greeted back with a friendly smile.

"Is Alex still asleep?" I asked.

Mrs. Spencer nodded.

"What would have happened to my son if you weren't here, my girl. " said Mr. Spencer, who was now in the view. He is a great man with great sense of humor.

"I know, Mr. Spencer. You can call me the greatest." I said jokingly. Mr. and Mrs. Spencer laughed out loudly at the later part.

Then, I went to wake Alex up.

Meet Alex Spencer, the laziest person alive. Alex may remind you of a bear. If he controlled his life, all he will do is sleep and eat and then sleep again. This will continue in an endless cycle.

"Alex, free food is being distributed downstairs. Wake UP!!! " I shouted in his ear.

"Not falling for that, Sis!!" He replied.

So you won't wake up huh?

Now,

It's showtime.

I went to his bathroom and filled a bucket with ice-cold water and

Splash!!

"I'll be waiting for you downstairs." I said before moving out.

****

"Jules, you should change your ways of waking up people. See, I barely had time to eat. " Alex said while stuffing his mouth with his breakfast.

I rolled my eyes at him and concentrated on driving. While he kept ranting about the importance of eating food peacefully.

We reached the school and went to take our time tables. We reached the office and saw Renee and Maria there.