Chp 38- Time to go

Disclaimer: I do not own hunter x hunter, I only own my characters which are the ones not mentioned in any hxh series.

You own a clothing business
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
"Portor"

"And your name miss?"

"(y/ln) (y/n)"

"Just sign here and you'll be free to go tomorrow morning"

After signing the nurses finally left the room.

"Three kids huh" He said looking at the babies

"Zero mercy on me" I said making Chrollo laugh

"Im sure you'll pull through just fine"

"Thank you Chrollo"

"(y/n) can I ask you something?"

"Yea of course"

"Are you ever going to tell him about them?"

I remained silent for a few moments.

"Its best if he doesn't know. The day we got to the village there was a little girl looking for her mom. Her mom had abandoned her and she came running up to me calling me 'mama'. Feitan got annoyed and yelled at her. I obviously got mad and told him what if he had some of his own and he said he wouldnt because they're a waste of space. I just simply can not tell him because I am afraid he will hurt them."

"Thats reasonable but what if one day they ask about him? will you tell them about it?"

Was I being selfish?

"I don't know Chrollo.... can we move on?"

"Fine but you can't run away forever you know."

"We should get some sleep" I said

He sighed and laid down on the small bed next to mine.

I miss him.

I felt a ray of sunlight hit my face. My children were still asleep and so was Chrollo. I heard a knock on the door causing him to wake up.

"Goodmorning! im sorry to interrupt but im here to let you know that you're free to go ma'am. Here are some copies, congratulations you two!"

We both turned to look at eachother. Our faces red with embarrassment.

We made our way out of the hospital and decided to walk home.

"You know it would be best if you did tell him so they won't keep confusing me as the father" he said as he let out a chuckle

"Oh my.. if he found out about this I will not live to see another day"

Once we were home I made us some food.

Both boys were to share a room while Ahmya had her own room. Chrollo and I chatted for hours reminiscing old memories.

I miss the troupe.

Chrollo stayed for a few more days to help me get adjusted to the whole 'mom' thing. Sadly he was leaving today.

Being a single mom wasn't so bad but I was often told I was missing out on my youth. I don't really care to be honest. Thankfully I had a lot of kind people helping me and making sure I was doing fine.

*Fastforward 1 year*
It was around 10 in the morning and Ahmya was already standing in her crib.

"How's my girl doing today? you're finally one year old along with your brothers of course. Lets go check on Kosuke and Akio."

I picked her up and headed over to the boys room. I saw Kosuke had managed to get out of his crib and was on the floor playing with some toys. I set Ahmya down next to him and grabbed Akio out of his crib.

"It feel's like you were born yesturday"

"Mama"

"Yes Kosuke"

"Dada?"

Ever since my friend and her husband came over, Kosuke learned the word 'dad'.

"Daddy isn't here right now Kosuke"

He started to cry causing Ahmya and Akio to cry.

"Don't cry, look today we're having a party for all of you! Theres going to be lots of candy and food. Its going to be so much fun!"

"Party?" Kosuke said

"Candy?"Ahmya said

"Yes a party with lots of candy. Nana is going to be there too"

They grew fond of the landlady at my old apartments.

*Skip to the party*
"(y/n)! lets take a picture of you with the kids!" my friend yelled

I grabbed them and sat them down on my lap. The party was overall fun. Their was alot of people, music, food and a jumper for the kids. The babies had their own little area.

I really did wish he was here to experience this happiness with me.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Thank you for reading byeee <3