Chp 23- Why don't you listen?

Disclaimer: I do not own hunter x hunter, I only own my characters
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
"I hope this helps you and serves you right to start making a move Feitan"
(Y/N) pov
Just a moment ago I was having a beautiful moment with Chrollo, just for it to be ruined.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" I yelled

"What's my problem? You with the boss thats me problem"

He started to get closer to me. We were in the middle of a forest, secluded from everything and everyone.  He suddenly pulled me in by my waist.

"Why you no listen when me said don't go?"

"Because I make my own choices! you aren't my boyfriend Feitan nor my friend!"

His eyes went wide and his face suddenly turned to anger. I felt the tension rise but this time it felt different? I didnt feel scared. It was a murderous feeling but yet didnt feel any type of panic. His grip around my waist started to get tighter.

"Tch whatever this useless" He said with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"What do you mean useless?"

"You and me" He said and left

What? useless? me and him? why cant he just communicate normally? I sat there, on the ground in confusion. How was I even gonna get back to the base?
Feitan pov
Me was in other part of forest so she could not sense me. Why would she say that? She mine and she don't understand that.

"Tch"

"Feitan"

"huh" me turned around to see boss

"What do you want?"

"Go get her Feitan"

"Me no listen to no one"

"It's an order Feitan go get her, I know you like her, there's no point in denying it."

"Tch what for? she already said enough to me" I said and left
(Y/N) pov
"Ugh this man makes me so angry! he's so stressful and complicated like what the heck!? how can someone be this complicated?"

"Who me?"

I turned around and saw him standing far away behind me.

"What do you want? Actually no! go away I dont want you near me"

"Tch quiet lets go"

"Lets go? LET'S GO?! No! how about YOU go. I dont want you near me! You're so complicated and annoying. I swear one day im going to kill you and never see you again in my life! I hate yo-"

I was cut off by a pair of soft but rough lips, a hand on my waist and one holding the back of my head.

"Just shut up and stop yelling for a minute"

I opend my mouth but nothing came out. This might not be our first "moment" or "kiss" but I always felt so tingly and my heart always skipped a beat when we did. We stayed like this for a minute, just staring into each others eyes. A few moments ago we were just arguing and now this?

He pulled me in again for another kiss.

"No man can have you like this" He said

I couldn't do this. As much as I wanted to, I just cant.

"Feitan just let me go"

"Tch no-"

"Why don't you listen? me and you arent anything, in fact im just your toy. You come to me just for satisfaction"

He stood silent. A frown forming on his face.

"Whatever"

He picked me up and in a few minutes we were back at the base. I didnt even notice when he left or put me down, everything was so sudden. I walked into the building and went straight to my room. Shizuku was already asleep so I decided to call it a night. Tears started to roll down my face. Everything felt ruined.

"I hate you so much Feitan"