Chp 24- Jealousy

Disclaimer: I do not own hunter x hunter, I only own my characters
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
"I hate you so much Feitan"

*The next day*
Everyone was currently asleep, except for Shal who came in the base screaming to wake up.

"Wake up everyone!"

"Shalnark it's 7 in the fucking morning" Phinks said

"It's important"

"What could possibly be important at 7 in the morning?"  Phinks said annoyed

Everyone started to make their way to the room. 

"Goodmorning everyone" Chrollo said

"Goodmorning danchou" Shizuku said

"Ok great now that everyones here, I want everyone to meet someone"

Behind him was a girl. She had Brown medium length hair and green eyes.

"This is Kay, I met her while I went to go get breakfast"

"Why did you bring some random girl into the base?" Machi asked

"She is also a nen user"

"Kay what kind of nen do you have?" Chrollo asked

"I can manipulate plants and anything green or nature related"

"Hmm intresting do you mind showing us?"

"Sure"

Everyone was now outside. To be honest I dont find anything intresting about plant manupulation.

"Go ahead" Chrollo said

She stood a far from us. She started glowing green and prickly vines started coming out of her back. Out of the little bit of dead grass and weeds near our base, she made them green and started forming them into weapons. The birds near us started flying around her and aiming for attack. The plants were supposedly poisonous but her poison wasnt very harmful to other nen users. To a regular human it could most likely kill. After a while she started to stumble.

"Watch out!" Shalnark shouted

Feitan caught her so she never made it on the floor. I started to feel anger rush through me. Why would he do that? He got up and had her in his arms.

"(y/n) are you ok?" Phinks asked

"Yep"

"You seem angry? wait are you jealous?" Phinks asked

"What?! me jealous?! of her and Feitan?? of course not!"

"Don't worry Feitan wont replace you" Phinks said

"What are you talking about? Im not jealous I don't even like him!"

"Im joking (y/n), he needs to settle down anyway so this will probably be a good opportunity." he started walking after Feitan

Those words stung. I was the last one to go inside.

Feitan placed her on a mattress in his room. Shalnark came in the room with a towel and placed it on her head.

After a couple hours she woke up

"Huh? where am I?" Kay said

"Oh you're in my room!" Shalnark said

"How did I get here?"

"One of my buddies brought you"

"Who?"

"His name is Feitan he wears all black and looks angry all the time you cant miss him"

"Oh ok ill go say thank you then"

"Sure go ahead"

"Oh and thank you too"

"No problem"

Kay started walking looking for him. After a while she found him sitting in one of the rooms of the base. Part of the wall wasnt there so anyone could easily see them.

"You're Feitan right?"

"Why?"

She sat down very close to him.

I was and noticed Fei and Kay together. I hid behind part of the wall and watched them. As creepy as it sounds I couldn't help it. Why am I even doing this? I dont even like him... I got up and was about to leave until she started getting a bit more touchy.

"Well I just wanted to say thank you for bringing me back into the room" Her hand was running down his. He noticed but didnt do anything about it. He didnt respond nor look at her. All he did was nod.

"Is there anyway I could repay you?" She said

Kay pov
To these people im just some inoccent random girl. This Feitan really is a cutie. Just my type. I think I should make him mine.

"Tch" he said

He really doesnt seem intrested in me at the moment.

"How about I take you out as a thank you? I know this great place that we could go to, maybe we could get to know eachother a bit more?"

I was almost face to face with him and was rubbing his arm up and down. This trick always works on anyone.

"Feitan would you like to go eat with me?"

A girl came out of no where. What does she want? I noticed once he heard her voice he immedietly looked up at her

"Hey um I dont know your name sorry but I dont want to be rude but we're kind of busy, mind leaving please?"

"My name is (y/n) and I dont want to be rude either but I wasnt really talking to you"

"Tch lets go" he got up and left the room with her leaving me by myself

"I could play this game too"
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Im sorry it kind of sucked im trying to advance in the story to get to the point lol. Im currently in quarantine, how's it going for you guys? anyway bye!