"Camila, I'm sorry okay. I just want you to be happy" he softly speaks.

My eyes not leaving Ace's intense stare as I speak back to Aiden, "and I am happy..happier than I've ever been" Ace's eyes soften for a second behind Aiden begins to speak again.

"Good, I have to go but Kyle misses you, maybe we can meet up next weekend or something?"

"I miss him too and sure" I hang up.

"Does he know you can't have children?" His intense stare holds, his eyes burning through me.

"No. You, Asher and Hannah are the only ones"

"Does he know that what you and him had was only a one night thing?"

"Of course" I reach my hand out grabbing his jaw and wiggling it, "Stop being grumpy" I joke.

"I don't think he does" he ignores.

I lean up on my elbow swiping my thumb back and forth on his chin, "He does" I made it clear before it even happened.

"Seems like he doesn't and he sure had a lot of shit to say about me, the kid is clearly in love with you"

He heard all that?

"Ace...stop, it wouldn't matter if he loved me because I love you, no one else" I reassure him before leaning forward and capturing his lips.

He pulls me on top of him, "Okay I'll stop and just..never mind" he sighs.

"No tell me, remember communication"

"I just fucking hate him and I badly want to rub it in his face that I bent you over a pool table" he laugh but I know he's being serious.

"I think I beat you to it but saying I'm naked in your bed" I smirk, it wasn't necessary but it just came out.

"Couldn't be more proud" he gives me a cheeky grin.

I peck his lips again, "What's on the agenda today?" I ask.

"Town, maybe I can make dinner again tonight and we can have a look around the stores they have"

"Okay, I'll go get ready" I crawl off him and head to the wardrobe, naked. His eyes on me as I go into the bathroom with my clothes in my hand.

Standing in front of the mirror I turn around to see the back of the dress, the colour a red mahogany, it's a silk material clinging to my skin with how tight it is. It's a v-neck dress showing off the little cleavage I have. Just under my breasts at either side is fishnet like style going right down to the hem at the front of the dress, showing off my naked skin at either side. It's sexy and I know Ace would like it, I'm debating on weather to get it for him but this place is pretty pricey just like the rest of this little town. The last dress cost loads and I wish Ace didn't buy it, it's too much for a dress.

I still have so much medical bills and maybe school to think about, I can't be wasting the little money I have on dresses I'll probably wear once.

"Cam?" I hear his voice outside the changing room I'm in.

"Here" I poke my head out the curtain.

He told me to have a look in the store as he got groceries for whatever he is cooking tonight, so once we roamed this little town together in the freezing snow, in and out of different store. I came into this store as the dresses on show caught my eye, that's when he told me to look in here while he got groceries.

He slides through the curtain as I continue to look in the mirror, his eyes go from my toes up to the hair on my head slowly as he drools at me. Our eyes look in the mirror in front of me, staring at my reflection he cheeks out the front of my dress.