Twenty-six.

It turned out that Ander and Triana had been perfectly good at talking all night

It turned out that Ander and Triana had been perfectly good at talking all night. Now she was on her way to high school and Ander probably had to explain the situation to his mother.

Everything was back to normal.

In a way.

She passed the double doors of Las Encinas simply to feel her breath cut as she was almost immediately struck by a Luz, out of her. The brunette hugged her so hard that Triana could already feel the air missing.

"Luz ... seriously Luz ... air ... breathe ..." Hailed Triana as she struggled against her friend before releasing a deep breath as she pulled away.

However, the brunette Santino seemed far from over since she was quick to hit her dry on the shoulder."What were you thinking about following these idiots? Huh? Have you completely lost your damn mind? Is that love? It makes you completely unconscious!"

Triana rolled her eyes at the brunette's familiar demeanor before catching her fist in flight to give her a flat look."Hello to you too. I'm fine. Thanks for asking."

"Don't use that tone with me. You could have died." Luz immediately warns, pointing her index finger in her face in exaggeration.

Triana gave her friend a new look before raising her eyebrows in disbelief."Where's Angel?"

"Over there with Juan." Luz replied as she immediately tied her arm with Triana before pulling her with her towards the boys duo."Look at who's still alive."

The duo immediately spun on their heels to hear Luz's voice just to show broad, relieved smiles at the sight of Triana.

Juan hurriedly rushed over to the brunette to hug her. She had a slight moment of hesitation since they hadn't really been friends lately before finally hugging him with a relieved smile.

Soon enough it was Angel's turn, leaving Triana to whisper against his ear in concern."Is everything all right between you and Juan?"

"It's not like it was before but I think we can go back to what we used to be." Angel whispered back before leaving a hint of sly smile in his tone."What about you and the lover boy? How was that night?"

Triana immediately pulled away from the sly brown before giving him a playful, warning look."Don't make up your mind, okay? I only helped him hide from his parents."

"Yeah, of course. I believe you."Teased Angel, doubtful.

Luz looked at the duo even more complicit than before before letting a slight frustrated breath at the feeling of being left out."Can I know what you're talking about?"

"Ander spent the night at home after what happened." Triana replied honestly before quickly speaking again at the sight of Luz's expression."No, we're not together."

"Seriously?" Exclaimed the trio in unison, leaving Triana to back off somewhat in surprise.

She frowned, giving them a puzzled look."I thought you didn't want us to go back together?"