Seventeen.

Triana was deep in thought again

Triana was deep in thought again.She just couldn't help but rethink her choices lately. First she had chosen to lie to her friends, to cover the lie of another friend but still. Then she offered to ask Ander to be a friend.

It was one of the hardest choices for her to make and still it had totally failed.

She suddenly came out of her bubble of stupor as Martìn's raised his voice."Give me the phone!"

"My mom was asking me when I get out!" Samuel exclaimed as Martìn took the phone from his hand before stopping by Nadia's side.

"Nadia, please read." He asked, holding the phone to the girl.

Triana and Juan shared a shocked look at Martìn's behavior before giving Nadia a look as she hesitated."What? uh ... "

"Read." Martìn insisted as he pushed the phone in the hands of the brunette Muslim.

Samuel hastened to protest only Nadia had already started reading out loud."Marina doesn't have AIDS, asshole. It's HIV--"

Triana immediately glanced over her shoulder to share a wide look as Juan and Angel turned to their duo clearly far more shocked than they were.

"Stop reading it! What the hell?" Guzmàn suddenly exclaimed as he jumped out of his chair.

"Guzmàn! Guzmàn, calm down." Asked Martìn, overwhelmed.

However the tall blond ignored Martìn as he took the phone from Nadia before throwing it at Samuel."What are you writing?"

Angel immediately straightened up in his chair as Martìn caught Guzmàn barking at Samuel.

Guzmàn immediately turned to Martìn, indignant. "How could you allow her to read it?"

"First, show me some respect. Second, you know the rules. You can't use cell phones. I had the right to do that."Martìn defended, keeping the blond away.

"A hell of a right you had." Replied Samuel, insolent.

"Shut up."

Juan immediately leaned over the girls' duo in a whisper."You knew ?"

However their attention soon turned to the group further as Nadia leaned towards Marina."Marina, do you have HIV?"

Almost immediately the whole class began to whisper, letting Luz point her arm at Martìn in frustration."Fuck but do something! Stop them from speaking without knowing!"

Marina immediately shook her head at the girl duo further before suddenly jumping out of her chair and clapping her hands on the table.

"Marina, Marina, you don't have to say anything. Please don't." Pleaded Guzmàn shaking his head in the objection.