Twenty.

"Angel, Angel, calm down!"Hailed Triana as she tried to stop the brown from stimulating along her room

"Angel, Angel, calm down!"Hailed Triana as she tried to stop the brown from stimulating along her room. She grabbed Angel by the shoulder before forcing him to face her."It's going to work out, okay? Nothing is going to happen to Omar."

Angel immediately shook his head in the objection."You don't know how his father is. He's almost as horrible as mine except that he doesn't beat him."

"God ..." Triana sighed as she dropped back into her desk chair before shaking her head."Did you have to fall in love with the only drug dealer and local Muslim?"

Angel left a snort in spite of himself as he dropped to the feet of her bed before shrugging."Knowing me and my luck it's surprise you so much?"

Triana looked up from her hands to gauge the brown before letting out a breath of laughter despite herself. "Yeah ..."

"So... Ander... Ander knows that I am..."

Triana raised an eyebrow at the sight of his hesitation before giving him a sharp look at his panicked look."I don't know. He just asked me if there was anything between you. Relax, I didn't say anything."

"Say what ?"

The duo suddenly tensed at Luz's sudden intrusion. Triana's eyes widened as she turned her head towards Angel immediately alerting the brunette. The latter immediately opened his lips on the verge of inventing a new lie.

Unfortunately for the duo, Luz was far too perceptive as she raised her finger to warn him."If you open your mouth to serve me another of your lies then save it."

Angel immediately narrowed his lips in defeat as he gave Triana a trapped look. The brunette gave him a look of sympathy before turning to Luz.

"Come on, we've been best friends since we learned to walk and talk." Luz recalled in frustration."Since when we've kept secrets from each other?"

"Angel... tell her." Triana advised sympathetically, letting Angel hold her gaze, nervous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So Angel and Omar ..."

"Shhh ..." Triana murmured as she watched their classmates surrounding them before giving an assertive look at her friend.

It turned out that Luz still had some difficulty coming to terms with Angel's great revelation. He was not wrong when he said that he had played his straight role really well. Luz seemed unable to overcome the image she had of their friend. And it was not that difficult to understand. Triana also had some difficulty accepting the fact that he was gay.

Not because she had something against it. It's just that he had been lying for so long. All the conversations they had had about the girls and all the things Angel had told them about.

"Wait." Luz suddenly exclaimed as she jumped from the desk he sat on to sit in the chair usually occupied by Juan to make eye contact with Triana."So when he told us about his first time with Alejandra-"