Fifteen.

--------- The present day

"Triana? You know you can tell us everything, right?"

The brunette looked up again from the metal table clearly exhausted by all these questions. She gave an almost pleading look at her godmother before fighting the tears again. She couldn't tell them everything. That's the problem. Not without revealing a packet of secrets about her friends. Her whole group of friends.

They may have all separated at this point, but she couldn't betray them like that.

She swallowed, sniffing as she watched her godmother's notes before shrugging, her voice broken and husky."I already told you everything."

"Really?" Doubted Cristina hated every moment of this interrogation.

She couldn't believe they got there.

Triana could not be linked to this murder. She was a nice girl.

She wasn't even really part of the world of these rich kids. She had grown up comfortably, but she was not one of those spoiled teens who thought they was all allowed.

And yet Cristina knew her enough to know that Triana could be loyal. There was no more loyal than her. She was capable of anything for the people she loved. And that was exactly what prompted her to continue questioning her.

She could see that Ivan seemed to be getting more and more frustrated with his daughter's lies. Even if he didn't really want to admit it. He was still a cop and he could see that she was not completely honest with them. It was probably the most difficult for him.

Her fleeting gaze, trembling and tears indicated that she was omitting the truth.

They knew her well enough to know that she was not a weeping. She had a strong character.

She was solid and intelligent.

She had always been a much more mature and responsible teenager than the others.

"Tell us who Marina Nunier really was." Cristina asked, playing nervously with her pen.

Triana looked away still overwhelmed by the death of her friend before shrugging her shoulders."She was someone bright. She wanted to change the world. But she was also impulsive. She didn't always think. She was ready to do anything to change the world. It's ... that was what made her reckless."

Cristina wrote each of her goddaughter's words in her notebook while Ivan suddenly detached himself from the wall, alerted by one of the words of her testimony. He joined Cristina's side leaving Triana to swallow as she looked at her father with sudden panic in the back of her chest.

If there was anyone who could see through her lies it was him.

"Why reckless?"

"Huh?"

"Why did you use the word reckless, Triana?"Reiterated Ivan, watching his daughter closely."You could have used any other adjective to describe her but you chose reckless and impulsive. What could she have done to create this description for you?"

Triana opened her lips to find a way around his question before shrugging."I-I don't know. She wanted to flee the country with a boy she barely knew and she was pregnant ..."

"You would call it irresponsibility. No recklessness." Corrected Cristina visibly also alerted by the discovery of her colleague. "Triana ... what did Marina do?"

Triana took a deep breath as she tried to control the tremors along her hands before looking up at her father and Cristina. She swallowed to contain the emotions in her voice before giving an insistent look at the duo.

"What I do know is ... she wasn't a saint. She has wasted a lot of lives. And even now, we're all paying the price."