Eleven.

"Can I know exactly what you're doing?"

Triana left a frustrated growl as she pulled her blanket over her head."Go away!"

"What's happening to her?" Angel asked visibly as perplexed as Juan.

Conversely Luz knowingly crossed her arms over her chest."She went to talk to Ander earlier. I conclude that it didn't go as she hoped."

"What? Seriously? Did this guy miss his chance again?"

Triana let out a new moan as she closed her eyelids.

Luz rolled her eyes, shaking her head before motioning for the boys to take care of the situation.

Angel and Juan immediately nodded in affirmation before sharing a handshake as they made their way to either side of Triana's bed.

Hearing the sudden silence Triana opened her eyes, turning on her back before glancing over her duvet simply to widen her eyes at the sight of the boys about to jump on her bed."No, no, no, no ... guys! No, guys!"

"Right now, Juan!" Angel shouted before jumping on her bed.

Juan did the same, leaving Triana to close her eyes in exasperation as she was quick to bounce back against her bed despite herself. Worse still these two idiots started to sing Shake it off! of Taylor Swift.

It was the worst song in all of existence. She just couldn't stand this damn song."Okay, okay, please stop this! Luz!"

"Are you going to stop sulking and get out of bed?" Luz challenged, speaking over the horrible voices of the boys.

She winced already irritated by the presence of the trio unable to let her sulk any longer before sighing in defeat."Fine! I will do anything you want! Just ... stop this disaster."

"Boys! Enough." Luz called clapping her hands.

Juan and Angel immediately jumped out of the brunette's bed, leaving Triana to give a furious glance at her friend before immediately recovering her duvet to hide. She lay down again letting Luz swear under her breath before acting. She rushed over to her friend before literally tearing the comforter out of her bed."You bitch! Get out of there !"

"I can't. My heart is broken."

"Argh ... feelings." Luz sighed, rolling her eyes before crossing her arms over her chest as she looked at the pathetic brunette."You have three seconds to get up. 1... 2..."

Triana's eyes widened at the serious tone of her friend before suddenly jumping out of bed in panic."I am up!" I'm up!" She pulled on her pajama top before eyeing the trio surrounding her."I hate you so much right now."

"You've already shed enough tears for him." Luz warns seriously."Now it's time to forget and enjoy."

Triana immediately left a scoff. "Do you seriously think I want to go to a party?"