Twenty-two.

----- Four months earlier

Triana was trying as best she could to focus on her revisions.

The incident in class and their imploding group were the last of her worries honestly. It turned out that the fight between Juan and Angel was not the only scandal that broke out the other day.

Samuel had accused Martìn of being the father of Marina's baby. And obviously one secret always revealed another. Now Martìn was fired for accepting Lucrecia's bribe in the shape of a baby. The only positive point of all this, Lu had been suspended.

It was completely messed up.

She still couldn't believe that Juan had reacted this way to Angel. Of all the members of this damn freak show she sincerely thought that their group was strong enough. But it turned out that she was wrong all the way. In reality, they may well be the most fragile.

Knock ... knock ... knock ...

Triana immediately raised her head just to leave a small sympathetic smile at the sight of Angel hovering in the half-open of her room."Hey, can I?"

"Yeah, yeah, go on." Replied the brunette immediately as she hastened to make room for him on her bed pushing her textbooks before tapping the mattress lightly to signal him to sit down."So ... are you okay? Did you get some sleep?"

Since his altercation with Juan, Angel had taken a kind of permanent residence with her.

Azucena must have called his father, the Colonel, as he forced Angel to call him. After that, Angel couldn't face his father. Especially since Azucena had told him about the object of their fight.

To all, it was primarily a fight because of Angel's sexuality. And now things had gotten worse for the brown Velasquez.

The fact that Luz suddenly took Juan's side did not help the situation at all. Triana had tried to call her but all she could say was that she had to help Juan first.

Honestly, she didn't understand why that damn watch mattered so much.

"Not really." Angel replied as he put a pillow on her crossed legs in Indian style before lying on the said pillow.

A new silence fell on their duo as Triana set her eyes on the brown before shaking her head with a slight sigh."I still don't understand how Juan was able to find out. Luz and I were the only ones who knew about you."

"Yeah, I know." Angel sighed with a slight crease between his eyebrows, equally puzzled."The worst thing of all is that he immediately associated me with Omar and this theft of watch."

However, Triana wasted no time in taking a sudden break from directing before looking down at Angel with a wide look."Angel ..."

"Mhm ...?"