Three.

"I don't understand why Angel always reacts this way

"I don't understand why Angel always reacts this way." Triana looked up from her nail file, doubtful leaving Luz to stop spinning on her desk chair, nodding her head."Okay, fine, maybe I have a little idea. His father made him completely nut."

Triana hummed in agreement as she started filing her nails again before pointing Luz with her file."Yeah, but he's our nut. Our responsibility."

Luz nodded her head in agreement before taking a break as she looked at Triana's bedroom rug in thought. Triana slows down the gestures of her hand to the strange silence of her friend before squinting her eyes at the little brunette in distrust at the sight of the broad smile curving her lips.

"Mhm, mhm, I know that smile." Triana immediately warns.

Luz suddenly straightened up with a wide mischievous smile this time before going to the bed on which Triana was sitting, legs crossed."I just had a completely crazy illumination."

"Really?" Sighed the raven haired girl.

"Crazy but totally plausible." Luz nodded as she sat on the edge of Triana's bed."I think I know why Angel hates Ander so much."

The raven haired teenage girl immediately rolled her eyes at the mention of her ex-boyfriend before shaking her head in disinterest."No matter what's wrong with this crazy spirit of yours, I don't want to know."

"Come on, have you ever seen Angel as a couple?" Luz insisted in a strange excitement so usual for her.

Triana immediately frowned before leaving a scoff."So? We're only sixteen. It's normal not to have had a long relationship at our age. Look at me and Ander. We were dating at only thirteen and I lost my virginity at fifteen and a half. It's not even the national average."

"Yeah but you were in love." Luz recalled, scoring a point."How many girls can say they made their first time feeling they were truly loved?"

Triana narrowed her lips as she supported Luz's insistent gaze before frowning with a grimace."Juan is right. It becomes too weird to talk about so many of them. We have to stop."

"I can't. I have to finish my theory."

Triana took a deep breath before giving a flat look to the brunette."Your theory, huh?"

"Yeah. I mean there's really no reason for him to really hate Ander so much, right?" Said Luz seriously as she absently spoke with her hands."Well, okay, he and Juan have always been completely overprotective with us, but that doesn't explain why he hates Ander so much."

Triana let out a long sigh, pinching the bridge of her nose in impatience."Get to the point, Luz."

"What if Angel had a crush on Ander."

Triana immediately raised her wide eyes to Luz in disbelief at her suggestion before letting a burst of laughter leave her lips. She literally had to hold her belly so much she suffered from all her laughter. She fell to her side as she tried to catch her breath through her haze of euphoria.