Epilouge

Two Months Later...
Blacksand tilted her head, trying her best not to fall asleep at Koi's constant babbling.
"And she threw at a Pufferfish at me!".
They were on the beach, close the palace. Today had been who day off and poor Flare had agreed to sign all the scrolls. Being Queen was hard!
After the day at the palace, she had agreed to become Queen of the hybrids or as their called now, HalfWings. Some hybrids had lives in kingdoms already and she respected that. So, only some hybrids agreed to come with her. Tsunami had given up the islands on the side the edge of The Kingdom Of The Sea. They were now making camps on each one, with a little help with Turtle and Anemone. Koi and Hourglass we're back to living in the palace and Firefly was reunited with her parents and Arena was now living the rainforest with her. Blacksand had a strong feeling that her and Deathbringer would get along just fine.
Blacksand was living in the palace, sleeping In one of the guest rooms. She planned to stay in til the camps were complete and she could live with her kingdom.
Firefly and Arena hadn't visited once but they sent letters almost everyday. She knew one day, when things had calmed down, she would see them again.
"Can you believe she did that?!".
Koi's voice slipped through her thoughts.
"Oh, uh. No! She shouldn't of done that...?".
Koi nodded. "I know your not listening...".
She sighed. "I'm sorry...I have a lot to think about right now".
Koi looked down. "I know. I just really hoped you would still have time for me".
Blacksand smiled and grabbed his front talons in her own. "Of course I do! And I always will!".
Koi blushed and pulled his talons away. "Yeah. Um, I wanted to ask you a question. Do you,um, -".
He was cut of by a scream.
Blacksand widened her eyes and looked Koi. "We have to go!".
Koi nodded. "It sounded like it was from behind the palace!".
Blacksand nodded and rushed behind him. It was getting dark. "I can't very well-".
"BLACKSAND!". The yell came from nearby. It was Flare.
"Flare! What's wrong?!".
"It's- just look!".
With horror, Blacksand realized he was standing by a body.
She stepped forward. "Oh no! Oh no! What happened?!".
Flare shook his head. "I don't know! I was walking and just found him like this!".
Blacksand nosed him, looking for anything that could explain what happened.
When she looked on his back, she came across a ragged scar oozing pus. It was a venom scar, a SandWing venom scar.
She shivered as she remembered Desert Flower's last words. She was right, This was only the beginning.