Chapter Thirteen

This is probably going to be really short ;-; but Happy Easter!

Blacksand's eyes widened. "What? It's your first day as Queen, you can't be taking prisoners already!".
The Queen bared her teeth. "I can! He is technically a threat to us, but he won't be if he's our prisoner!".
Sunny cowered back. "I don't know if I want to come back...".
"Koi?!" The yell cut everyone off. It was Hourglass, a annoyed Tsunami following behind. "How are you here?!".
"Mother" he growled.
"She banished you already?".
"Well, I think trying to kill someone is kinda like banishing them".
Tsunami widened her eyes. "Mother would never try to kill you".
Sunny and Blacksand shook their heads. "Her guards gagged him and she knocked him out of the sky".
"Oh"she whispered. "I never thought.....".
Koi brushed her off. "It's fine, I just need to get back".
Desert Flower stepped forward. "Hold on! Your our prisoner now! If your mother wants you back she'll pay us".
Hourglass nearly fell out of the sky. "You can't do that! Koi is just a dragonet!".
The Queen smiled. "Precisely, A royal animus SeaWing. He will help me with some much". She ran up sharp talons up his chin, tilting his head up. "I have a spell for you to do right now".
Koi shook his head. "I'm not using my magic for you!".
Desert Flower jerked her head at Qibli, he stepped forward. "Don't worry, Koi. I have a good line of punishments lined up for misbehaving dragons".
Koi stepped back. "Fine! What do you need help with?".
"I'm trying to make the SandWings a great tribe, strong and whole. So, we will start with the errors. Hybrids are mistakes, who knows when they will become disloyal. I need your help getting rid of them".
Koi turned to Blacksand, she was obviously at least half NightWing. Sunny was too.
He looked at the Queen. "What are you going to do with them? What do I have to do?".
"Don't worry, dear. Your first task is simple". She turned to Blacksand. "Kill her".